2 bedroom terraced house for saleBritannia Road, Morley, Leeds
- Ideal First Time Buyer property
- Two Bedroom End Back To Back Terrace
- Generous Paved And Lawned Garden
- Having Lounge And Separate Kitchen
- White Bathroom Suite
- Convenient For Asda Morley Supermarket
- Viewing Highly Recommended
- EPC Rating = D
An impressive two bedroom end back to back terrace property with PVCu double glazing and gas fired central heating. This ideal First Time Buyer property comprises briefly to the ground floor: Front entrance vestibule, lounge and separate kitchen. A first floor landing provides access to two bedrooms and a bathroom fitted with three piece white suite. Externally to the front of the property there is a paved area (used by the current owner for off road parking). There is a generous lawned garden to the front with mature shrub border. An internal viewing is highly recommended and would provide an opportunity to fully appreciate the accommodation on offer.
This property is conveniently situated for access onto the M62 motorway placing the principal trading centres of West Yorkshire within reasonable daily commuting distance. This property is within walking distance of Asda, Morley. Further shopping and leisure amenities including an indoor market can be found at Morley Town Centre.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45243555.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MLY160642. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manning Stainton, Morley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.