4 bedroom detached house for saleIbbetson Oval, Churwell, Leeds
Sold STC £245,000
- Beautiful Detached Family Home
- Four Bedroom Accommodation
- Well Presented Throughout
- PVCu Double Glazing And Gas Central Heating
- Lounge, Sitting Room And Modern Fitted Dining Kitchen
- En-Suite To The Master Bedroom
- Patio And Lawned Garden To The Rear
- EPC Rating = C
Beautiful four bedroom detached family home situated within a popular and sought after location. This well presented property comprises briefly: Front entrance hallway, lounge with feature fireplace surround, sitting room overlooking the rear garden, modern fitted dining kitchen with an extensive range of units with five ring gas hob and inbuilt electric oven, guest w/c and utility room. A first floor landing provides access to four bedrooms with en-suite shower room to the master bedroom and a modern family bathroom fitted with three piece white suite. Externally to the front of the property there is a lawned garden and block paved parking area. A driveway to the front provides off road parking and access to a single garage. To the side of the property there is a timber decked and shrub garden providing a good degree of privacy and to the rear of the property there is a paved patio, timber decked patio and lawned garden with mature shrub border. An internal viewing is highly recommended and would provide an opportunity to fully appreciate the size and quality of accommodation on offer.
Situated within a popular and sought after location this well presented property is conveniently situated for access onto the M62 motorway placing the principal trading centres of West Yorkshire within reasonable daily commuting distance. Churwell offers an excellent range of local amenities. Further shopping and leisure amenities can be found at Morley Town Centre and the White Rose Shopping Centre.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45243558.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MLY160673. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manning Stainton, Morley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.