Get brand editions for Mike Neville Estate Agents, Rushden- Sales

This property has been removed by the agent. It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market

View similar properties

2 bedroom apartment for sale

Queen Victoria House, High Street, Rushden NN10 9BT

Sold STC £37,500

Property Description

Key features

  • Two double bedrooms
  • Bathroom/w.c
  • Impressive size lounge
  • Dining area
  • Kitchen/breakfast room
  • Communal hall with lift
  • Gas radiator central heating
  • PVC double glazing
  • Allocated off road parking space
  • Shared ownership

Full description

VIEWING is highly RECOMMENDED on this FANTASTIC first floor apartment. This well presented home boasts very SPACIOUS rooms throughout, allocated PARKING & is within walking distance of the town centre & local amenities. Asking price represents a 25% share.

VIEWING is highly RECOMMENDED on this FANTASTIC first floor apartment. This well presented home boasts very SPACIOUS rooms throughout, allocated PARKING & is within walking distance of the town centre & local amenities. Asking price represents a 25% share.

The asking price is £37,500, 25% shared ownership. The other 75% is owned by Aragon Housing Association and is subject to rent payable, currently at £270.50 per calendar month, by our vendor clients at 29 Queen Victoria House. The management and service charges, including buildings insurance are £59.56 per calendar month, also paid by our vendor clients. The property is leasehold, the lease being 99 years from 2008.

The aforementioned information will obviously need to be clarified by any potential purchasers solicitor or conveyancer before a legal exchange of contracts.

Before any purchase can proceed, Aragon Housing Association will verify the position and credibility of any prospective purchaser.

Introduction - VIEWING is highly RECOMMENDED on this FANTASTIC first floor apartment. This well presented home boasts very SPACIOUS rooms throughout, allocated PARKING & is within walking distance of the town centre & local amenities.

An immediate viewing is considered essential. The asking price represents a 25% share (a shared ownership property).

Situated on the first floor of the former Rilton Hotel, converted and finished in 2008 to executive apartments
The accommodation is over approximately 1041.2 sq ft (96.7 sq m) and briefly comprising:
Communal hall with lift access
Entrance hall with storage
Impressive size lounge
Dining area
Kitchen/breakfast room
Two double bedrooms
Bathroom/w.c
PVC double glazing
Gas radiator central heating
Allocated off road parking space
All main services connected

Location - The building is located to the far end of the High Street, situated opposite Asda Supermarket and is identified by our external for sale board. Situated in the former Rilton Hotel, the apartment is on the first floor, on the front right-hand corner of the building. Viewings should be made strictly via ourselves the Sole Selling Agents on 01933 316316.

Asking Price & Leasehold Information - The asking price is £37,500, 25% shared ownership. The other 75% is owned by Aragon Housing Association and is subject to rent payable, currently at £270.50 per calendar month, by our vendor clients at 29 Queen Victoria House. The management and service charges, including buildings insurance are £59.56 per calendar month, also paid by our vendor clients. The property is leasehold, the lease being 99 years from 2008.

The aforementioned information will obviously need to be clarified by any potential purchasers solicitor or conveyancer before a legal exchange of contracts.

Before any purchase can proceed, Aragon Housing Association will verify the position and credibility of any prospective purchaser.

Communal Areas - Communal Entrances to the front and rear of the building with intercom entry to the front of the building.
Lift access to all floors.
Bin store situated within the car park area, with bins for normal rubbish & recycling.

The external area of the building, as well as the internal communal areas, have recently been re-decorated, in line with the scheduled up keep and maintenance of the building.

Additional Information - The property has high ceilings throughout.
Neutral decor and floor coverings throughout.
PVC double glazing.
Gas radiator central heating fired by a Glow-worm Ultracom 24cxi combination boiler. Each radiator has a thermostat control, in addition to the main thermostat located within the hall.

Council Tax Band - C

Energy Rating - B

Accommodation -

Entrance Hall -

Lounge/Dining Room - 5.08m x 4.81m (16'8" x 15'9") - Lounge Area Measurement, opens into Dining Area

Dining Area - 3.41m x 2.81m (11'2" x 9'2") -

Kitchen/Breakfast Room - 2.81m x 3.83m (9'3" x 12'7") - Maximum measurement plus angled wall area.

Bedroom 1 - 4.11m x 4.10m (13'6" x 13'5") - Maximum Measurement plus door recess & built in wardrobe.

Bedroom 2 - 6.30m x 2.41m (20'8" x 7'11") - Maximum measurement plus door recess.

Bathroom/W.C -

Allocated Parking Space - One parking space, being numbered & allocated for this apartment.

Disclaimer - AGENTS NOTE - ALL MEASUREMENTS ARE APPROXIMATE. ANY APPLIANCES MENTIONED HAVE NOT BEEN TESTED BY OURSELVES. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS 2007 We are required to show due diligence in obtaining proof of identity on or before the date the purchasers offer is accepted by the vendor (seller). Floor plans are for identification purposes only and not to scale. Measurements are approximate. Wall thickness, door and window sizes are approximate. Prospective purchasers are strongly advised to check all measurements prior to purchase. Mike Neville Estate Agents for themselves and the Vendors/Lessors of this property, give notice that (a) these particulars are produced in good faith as a general guide only and do not constitute or form part of a contract (b) no person in the employment of Mike Neville has authority to give or make any representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to the property.


More information from this agent

Listing History

Added on Rightmove:
04 November 2016

Map & Street View

Disclaimer - Property reference 26614147. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mike Neville Estate Agents, Rushden- Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.

* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com

Map data OpenStreetMap contributors.