2 bedroom apartment for sale5, Media House, 40 Ware Road, Hertford, Herts
Sold STC £490,000
- 1008 sq ft two bedroom two bathroom ground floor apartment with private terraced garden
- Fully applianced designer kitchen with composite worktops
- Private parking space
- Underfloor heating throughout
- Lift servicing central core apartments
- 125 year lease
- 10 year NHBC warranty
- Located in the vibrant town of Hertford with numerous bars, restaurants and amenities
- Major road links within easy access
- Two mainline stations close by serving Liverpool Street and Moorgate
CALL NOW TO ARRANGE AN APPOINTMENT TO VIEW
A delightful and spacious 1008 sqft ground floor two bedroom apartment offering a stunning open plan lounge/kitchen/dining room with French doors opening on to a private terraced garden with allocated parking. There is a guest cloakroom and both double bedrooms benefit from their own en-suite.
A genuinely exclusive private Art Deco development of just 14 unusually spacious and highly specified 1 and 2 bedroom apartments within walking distance of Hertford's lovely bustling High Street and Hertford East Station, which provides fast and frequent services into Liverpool Street.
For further information or to arrange an appointment to view the show home contact 01992 663890.
Property ref: 121_2309_4232154
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-45249138.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4232154. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lanes New Homes, New Homes – Hertfordshire. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.