3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleBracken Road, Petersfield, Hampshire
- 3 bedroom end of terraced house
- Spacious bedrooms and downstairs cloakroom
- Utility room
- Enclosed rear garden
- Located to the east of town
- EPC energy rating C (69)
Perfectly positioned in a sought after area sits our lovely family home. Located to the east of Petersfield High Street the property provides great access to the local shops and most importantly schools.Those commuters in the family take note as a short drive to the train station offers you London in just over an hour, or looking to drive to closer locations the A3 is at your door.The property has been looked after, and with thoughtful touches laced through such as under floor heating in the family bathroom and a new front door it is not deemed a project; however, there is scope to put your own style on this to make it your ideal home.Like so many houses from this date the rooms are well proportioned, offering light and airy spaces making choices of which children getting what room all the more easier!Downstairs provides great scope with the current separate lounge and kitchen/breakfast area this could be merged together (with the help of a good builder and subject to the usual building consents), yet currently gives brilliant space to host friends for dinner or enjoyable space to enjoy the kids doing their homework.
What the Owner says:
We love living in the area with easy access to the town centre and nice walks around the Heath Lake. However, we feel that it is now time to move on and move up the property ladder.The house has great space and we hope the next owner enjoys the property as much as we have.We are currently looking at properties but really still need to find.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 13'4 x 11'7 (4.07m x 3.53m)
- Kitchen/Breakfast Area: 13'3 x 11'5 (4.04m x 3.48m)
- Utility Room: 9'8 x 7'2 (2.95m x 2.19m)
- Cloakroom: 5'1 x 2'11 (1.55m x 0.89m)
- Store Room
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 11'8 x 10'6 (3.56m x 3.20m)
- Bedroom 2: 12'5 x 9'0 (3.79m x 2.75m)
- Bedroom 3: 8'11 x 8'10 (2.72m x 2.69m)
- Bathroom: 6'10 x 6'4 (2.08m x 1.93m)
- Front Garden
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45249165.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 23314815. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cubitt & West, Petersfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.