2 bedroom maisonette for saleEldon Road, CATERHAM, Surrey
- *Ground floor maisonette
- *Two bedrooms
- *Good condition throughout
- *Gas central heating & double glazing
- *Private front garden
- *Garage en-bloc
- *New lease upon completion
- *Popular location close to amenities
- *Ideal opportunity for investors & first time buyers
- *Buyers Commission May Be Required
GROUND FLOOR MAISONETTE - Choices are delighted to offer to the market this TWO BEDROOM ground floor maisonette situated in a popular residential road and located within easy reach of all local amenities including schools, shopping centre, mainline train station, Caterham Dene Hospital and Surrey National golf course. The accommodation is presented in good condition throughout and comprises: Hallway, lounge/diner, fitted kitchen, two bedrooms and a bathroom. Externally the property boasts a front garden and garage en-bloc. An ideal starter home or investment opportunity, call us today and arrange your appointment to view. NEW LEASE UPON COMPLETION. EPC Rating C.
*Ground floor maisonette
*Good condition throughout
*Gas central heating & double glazing
*Private front garden
*New lease upon completion
*Popular location close to amenities
*Ideal opportunity for investors & first time buyers
*Buyers Commission May Be Required
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45249270.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7280285. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Choices, Caterham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.