1 bedroom apartment for saleKingswood Place, Station Road, Edenbridge, Kent
Offers in Excess of
- Located in the beautiful Kent Countryside
- This town is famous for it's historic and attractive buildings
- Close to two Mainline Stations and Town Centre
- Perfect for the London Commuter
- Allocated Parking
- Visitors Parking
- uPVC Windows
- Communal Gardens
- Modern and Stylish
- Open Plan Sitting Room/Kitchen
***Offers in excess of £200,000*** 'Kingswood Place' is everything a prospective buyer would hope to expect of a spacious one bedroom apartment, plus more!
An immaculate second floor one bedroomed apartment, perfect for a first time buyer and being only a short walk to both mainline train stations into London.
This accommodation comprises communal entrance hall, stairs and landing, private entrance hall, open plan sitting room/kitchen, master bedroom with built in cupboards and bathroom with bath and shower, communal gardens and parking.
The modern interior is bright and fresh, giving it a contemporary feel. The apartment also has the benefit of a gas fired central heating system with radiators and sealed unit uPVC windows. A viewing is highly recommended, this property must be seen!
Property ref: 121_2767_4290519
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45250182.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4290519. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lovepad National, St James's. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.