3 bedroom character property for saleThe Drove, Barroway Drove, DOWNHAM MARKET
- DETACHED FORMER CHAPEL
- 2-3 Bedrooms, Ground Floor Bathroom & First Floor Shower Room
- Mezzanine Study Area Overlooking The Living Area
- Stunning Open Plan Living/Dining/Kitchen With Vaulted Ceiling
- Field Views, Garden & Parking
- No Onward Chain
UNIQUE OPPORTUNITY to purchase a FORMER CHAPEL! Bursting with charm & character, this detached and spacious home is only 2.5 miles from the mainline train station in Downham Market with direct train links to Ely, Cambridge & London Kings Cross. NO ONWARD CHAIN.
UNIQUE OPPORTUNITY to purchase a FORMER CHAPEL! Bursting with charm & character, this detached and spacious home is only 2.5 miles from the mainline train station in Downham Market with direct train links to Ely, Cambridge & London Kings Cross. The property has 2-3 bedrooms and an open plan living/kitchen area with vaulted ceiling. MUST BE VIEWED TO BE APPRECIATED. NO ONWARD CHAIN.
Wooden Entrance Door To
UPVC double glazed window. Tiled floor. Door to storage cupboard. Part glazed double doors to Entrance Hall.
Wooden floor. Radiator. Stairs to first floor with cupboard under. Doors to:
Living/ Dining Area 20' 11" max into recess x 21' ( 6.38m max into recess x 6.40m )
Eight UPVC double glazed windows. Wooden floor. Two radiators. Opening to Kitchen Area. UPVC double glazed doors to rear. Vaulted ceiling
Kitchen Area 12' 6" x 7' 9" ( 3.81m x 2.36m )
Two UPVC double glazed windows. Fitted with a range of wall & base units with worksurface over & incorporating stainless steel sink and drainer unit. Built in oven and hob with extractor over. Built in washing machine. Breakfast Bar. Radiator. Part tiled walls. Wooden floor.
Two UPVC double glazed windows. Fitted with a panelled bath with shower over, wash handbasin & low level w.c. Radiator. Tiled floor. Extractor.
Bedroom 3/ Study 9' 8" x 7' 3" ( 2.95m x 2.21m )
(Currently being used as a utility/storage room). Two UPVC double glazed windows. Radiator.
Landing/ Mezzanine Area
UPVC double glazed window. Wood effect flooring. Access to loft space. Radiator. Doors to Bedrooms 1 & 2 & Shower Room.
Bedroom 1 12' 4" x 9' 7" ( 3.76m x 2.92m )
Three UPVC double glazed windows. Radiator.
Bedroom 2 9' 9" x 8' 5" ( 2.97m x 2.57m )
Two UPVC double glazed windows. Radiator.
UPVC double glazed window. Fitted with a shower cubicle, wash handbasin & low level w.c. Radiator. Extractor.
Outside - Front
There is a gated shingled driveway leading to the side of the property.
Outside - Rear
The rear garden is enclosed by brick walling and has a seating area & decked area with two sheds and an oil tank.
Last photograph on Internet is that of field views to the front of the property.
From Downham Market take the A1122 towards Wisbech. Proceed out of town and over the two bridges and after the second bridge take the first turning on your right signposted Barroway Drove. Proceed down Lady Drove to the T Junction, turn left and the property is the on the right hand side as identified by our For Sale board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45250311.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DHM106905. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Downham Market. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.