3 bedroom detached house for saleMedway Close, Wisbech
- £1000 buyer incentive available
- Detached 3 bedroom house
- Popular residential location
- Cul-de-sac position
- Must be viewed!
FOR ALL THE FAMILY! This superb detached house is situated in a lovely cul-de-sac position in a sought after residential part of Wisbech. There are three bedrooms, a lounge, dining room, kitchen, utility, wc, shower room and good sized gardens View now!
FOR ALL THE FAMILY! This superb detached house is situated in a lovely cul-de-sac position in a sought after residential part of Wisbech. There are three bedrooms, a lounge with lovely feature fireplace, a dining room that is currently used as a fourth bedroom, a kitchen with fitted units, space for appliances and a fitted breakfast bar, utility room and wc. On the first floor there are three good sized bedrooms and a shower room with wc hand basin and shower cubicle. Moving outside, there is a front garden with driveway leading to the garage. The rear garden has a circular patio, lawn and summer house.
Lounge 16' 7" max x 11' 11" ( 5.05m max x 3.63m )
Dining Room 12' 1" x 9' 8" ( 3.68m x 2.95m )
Kitchen 12' x 10' ( 3.66m x 3.05m )
Utility Room 7' 5" x 5' 9" ( 2.26m x 1.75m )
Bedroom 1 14' 8" x 11' 6" ( 4.47m x 3.51m )
Bedroom 2 12' 1" x 11' 6" ( 3.68m x 3.51m )
Bedroom 3 8' 6" x 7' 5" ( 2.59m x 2.26m )
From Wisbech Freedom Bridge roundabout, take the A1101 signposted Downham Market. Proceed to the third set of traffic lights and turn left into Norwich Road. Continue along Norwich Road and turn right into Boyces Road. Turn left into Bush Lane and continue along. Turn right into Welbeck Road and proceed along. Take the second left into Medway Close then left again where the property will then be found in the corner on the right hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45250317.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WSB114797. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wisbech. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.