2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSummer Lane, Nyetimber
Sold STC £215,000
- Grade II Listed Thatched Cottage
- Built Approximately 500 Years Ago
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Lounge with Inglenook Fireplace
- Seperate Dining Room
- Bespoke Handmade Kitchen
- Modern Bathroom
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Highly Sought After Country Lane Location
- No Forward Chain
* NO FORWARD CHAIN * A rare opportunity to purchase this Charming Grade II Listed Thatched Cottage which is believed to have been built approximately 500 years ago offers a wealth of character and charm and has been subject to improvement to offer modern accommodation throughout but to in keep with the style of cottage. Originally the two adjoining cottages in Summer Lane which is in the coastal village of Nyetimber, approximately 7 miles from the historical city of Chichester and a short stroll to Pagham Beach, Harbour and Nature Reserve. The accommodation in brief comprises of a Dining Room, a Lounge with feature Inglenook working Fireplace, a designer Bathroom and a bespoke handmade oak Kitchen, all with most attractive slate flooring throughout the ground floor. On the first floor there are two double Bedrooms and outside an attractive 'Cottage Style' wild Garden with flint and brick retaining walls. The property is located within a very sought after quiet, Country Lane with lovely nature walks and views over open farmland and also offers a variety of amenities on the door stop including 16th and 18th Century Character Pubs, a Post Office, Tesco Express, a Cafe and many more.
Entrance - Pitched tiled covered entrance with external courtesy light and door opening into:
Dining Room - 4.32m x 3.00m (14'2 x 9'10) - A dual aspect room with windows to side and lead light mullion windows overlooking the garden. Door to bathroom and door to lounge. Attractive slate tiled floor. Stairs to first floor landing.
Lounge - 4.37m x 4.42m (14'4 x 14'6) - A feature of this room is this delightful 'Inglenook Fireplace' with adjacent recesses with lighting, feature beamed ceiling. Two side aspect windows, double radiator, telephone point. Attractive slate tiled floor.
Kitchen - 3.96m x 1.60m (13' x 5'3) - An attractive wood 'Cottage Style' kitchen with white ceramic butler sink with mixer taps over, adjacent wooden work surfaces and bespoke handmade units under. Space and plumbing for washing machine, further space for refrigerator, space and point for cooker, front aspect window, delightful vaulted ceiling, wide opening to lounge. Slate tiled Floor.
Bathroom - White enamel free standing bath with 'Victorian Style' mixer taps and shower attachment over, attractive stone tiled surrounds, low level WC suite, feature stone wash basin, wall mounted gas fired boiler supplying hot water and heating system, heated towel rail, obscured glass window. Attractive slate tiled floor.
First Floor Landing - Access to loft space, doors to both first floor bedrooms.
Bedroom One - 4.42m x 4.52m (14'6 x 14'10) - An L shaped room with feature high vaulted ceiling, feature beamed walls and floor boards, double radiator, two rear aspect windows, recess providing clothes hanging space.
Bedroom Two - 3.35m x 3.00m (11' x 9'10) - Front aspect mullion window, built in wardrobe cupboard, access to eaves storage cupboard housing hot water cylinder.
Private Garden - The property has a pretty cottage style garden with mature flower and shrub borders with maturing trees and bounded by flint and brick walling. Side pathway with external light leading to timber garden store with power and light. Timber shed with the benefit of power and light.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45250407.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26414739. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Whitlocks Estate Agents, Pagham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.