1 bedroom bungalow for saleFirst Avenue, Watford, WD25
- Brand new Detached 1 Bedroom Bunglaow
- Beautifully Fitted kitchen and Bathroom
- Front Garden and Off street Parking for 2 cars
- Triple glazed windows throughout
- 5 Minute drive to both M25 and M1 Junctions
- Local shops and amenities near by
- Exclusive new Development
- Security Paramount
- Chain Free
We are delighted to offer for sale this BRAND NEW Detached 1 bedroom bungalow in this sought after and convenient location within easy reach of local amenities and public transport links.
The impressive accommodation has just been built and is completed to an incredibly high specification.
Internally, the property benefits from having a brand new fitted bathroom and kitchen with bespoke units, all completed to an extremely high specification.The Master bedroom is spacious and complements an open-plan kitchen/living/dining area.
Meticulous attention has been taken to ensure a high level security for this property with features including high surrounding fences, triple glazed windows, security lights and triple lock doors.
In addition, the property benefits from having Off street parking with enough space for 2 cars and a beautiful, private front garden.
The bungalow has also been designed in such a way that It is incredibly ECO friendly which will be reflected in all future utility bills.
Please see the selection of photographs that accompany this listing and the indicative floor plan for further detail. To fully appreciate this property, please arrange a viewing appointment which you can do 24/7 by clicking on the contact link provided.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-45250605.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6re-jxlw. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Emoov, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.