4 bedroom cottage for saleBridestowe
Withdrawn from Market
- Semi-Detached Cottage
- Four Double Bedrooms & Two Bathrooms
- Impressive 30' Living/ Dining Room and Snug
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Stone Outbuilding/ Workshop
- Off Road Parking
- Within the Heart of the Village of Bridestowe
- Backing Onto Fields
An attached FOUR BEDROOM PERIOD PROPERTY in a WELL SERVED and POPULAR VILLAGE, overlooking the church and village with a level garden, off road parking and stone workshop.
The property is Grade II Listed and believed to originally date back to the 17th Century as the stables to the adjoining former coaching inn. The property has since been renovated in the 1980's, including a new roof, and comprises of historic features such as the original stone mounting block in the front courtyard and substantial granite fireplace in the snug with historic ceiling beams and small pane sash windows.
Bridestowe offers a thriving community with a primary school, village shop with post office, public house, garage and two churches. It is accessible to Okehampton, The Dartmoor National Park and to the A30 providing good road access west into Cornwall or east to the Cathedral City of Exeter and the M5 motorway.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45250902.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4124107. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Miller Town & Country, Okehampton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.