4 bedroom end of terrace house for saleNorthfield, WITHERNSEA
Sold STC £95,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- GUIDE PRICE £95,000 - £99,950
- Lounge & Conservatory
- Fitted White High Gloss Dining Kitchen
- Gardens Front & Rear
- POPULAR EAST COAST HOLIDAY RESORT
- 4 Beds ( Bed 4 on Ground Floor) With En-Suite Shower Room
GUIDE PRICE £95,000 - £99,950 ATTRACTIVELY PRICED FOR A QUICK SALE! Situated in a cul-de-sac position within the POPULAR EAST COAST HOLIDAY RESORT OF WITHERNSEA! VIEW NOW OR MISS IT!
A well presented/much improved modern style four bedroom end terraced family house (ground floor bedroom with en-suite) ideal for dependant relative/teenager pad! With gas fired central heating system and double glazing.
Situated in a cul-de-sac position forming part of this popular east coast holiday resort! Served by shops, schools, good road links and public transport services.
Canopy Style Covered Porch
With double glazed door, radiator and feature wood grain effect laminated floor covering.
Lounge 14' 2" x 12' 7" ( 4.32m x 3.84m )
With double glazed window, feature plasma style built in electric fire, wood grain effect laminated floor covering, radiator, coving, ceiling rose and half glazed door.
Re-Fitted Dining Kitchen 15' 9" x 11' 6" ( 4.80m x 3.51m )
With splash back tiling, stainless steel inset sink unit with mixer tap, fitted floor units, laminated work surfaces and wall cupboards, gas cooker point, plumbing for automatic washing machine, radiator, double glazed window, strip light, feature wood grain effect laminated floor covering, coving, cupboard under the stairs affording storage facility and double glazed patio doors leading to:-
Conservatory 12' 4" x 7' 4" ( 3.76m x 2.24m )
A white uPVC double glazed construction with feature wood grain effect laminated floor covering and glazed exit door.
Bedroom 4 9' 5" x 8' 9" ( 2.87m x 2.67m )
(ideal for dependant relative/teenager pad). With feature wood grain effect laminated floor covering, double glazed window, radiator and coving.
(ideal for dependant relative/teenager pad). With white suite comprising; Electric shower in cubicle, low level wc, wash hand basin, ceramic tiled floor and door.
Bedroom 1 14' max x 9' 8" ( 4.27m max x 2.95m )
With double glazed window, airing cupboard housing hot water cylinder, built in cupboard housing gas fired central heating unit, radiator and coving.
Bedroom 2 12' max x 9' 10" ( 3.66m max x 3.00m )
With double glazed window, radiator, coving and door.
Bedroom 3 11' 4" max narrowing to 9' 1" x 5' 10" max ( 3.45m max narrowing to 2.77m x 1.78m max )
With double glazed window, built in storage cupboard, radiator, coving and door.
With fully tiled walls, white suite comprising; Panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low level wc, radiator, vinyl floor covering, double glazed window with patterned glass and door.
To the front of the property is a lawned garden with timber fence forming boundary incorporating gate.
To the rear is a block paved garden area designed for ease of maintenance with timber decking area and timber fence forming boundary.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45251343.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HDR116895. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Hull Holderness Road. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.