2 bedroom apartment for saleHigh Street, Bushey
Sold STC £350,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Two double bedrooms
- Private garden
- Two bathrooms
- Modern kitchen
- Two allocated parking spaces
- Ideal location on bushey highstreet
- Close proximity to Bushey station
Two bedroom ground floor apartment within this popular area, set on Bushey High Street. Spacious accommodation with a private garden - unusual for apartments. Includes an entrance hall, large living room with access to private garden, two double bedrooms, two bathrooms and a modern kitchen.
Allocated Parking - 2 Allocated parking spaces
Council Tax - Hertsmere Borough Council Tax Band D £1,498.53 (2016-2017)
LEASE - 999 years from 29 September 1996 - approx. 979 years remaining
with Vendors owning 1/7th Share of the Freehold
MAINTENANCE CHARGE - £325.00 per quarter for 2016 including Buildings Insurance
Charge will increase to £375.00 per quarter from 2017
This well presented two bedroom ground floor apartment forms part of this extremely sought after development, set in an ideal position on Bushey High Street. The property offers exceptionally spacious accommodation throughout with the added benefit of a private garden - an unusual feature in modern apartments. Key highlights include an entrance hall, a large living room with access out onto the private garden, two double bedrooms with built in wardrobes in the master bedroom, two bathrooms consisting of a bath and shower head within the family bathroom, as well as modern kitchen. Early inspections are strongly advised.
Lounge 14' 7" x 11' 11" ( 4.45m x 3.63m )
Kitchen 9' 4" x 8' 7" ( 2.84m x 2.62m )
Bedroom One 11' 1" max x 11' max ( 3.38m max x 3.35m max )
Bedroom Two 12' x 8' 3" max ( 3.66m x 2.51m max )
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45251355.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WAF100185. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brown & Merry, Watford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.