6 bedroom detached house for saleMain Road, Parson Drove, Wisbech
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Stunning detached family home with annex
- 6 Bedrooms, 2 en-suites
- Open plan lounge/kitchen/breakfast room
- Utility room & sun lounge
- Double carport & parking
- No upward chain
Set within the popular village of Parson Drove is this stunning 4 bedroom detached family home with an adjoining 2 bedroom annex. The property boasts a spacious open plan living accommodation, a sun lounge & 2 en-suites. The property also has the benefit of being sold with no upward chain.
Set within the popular village of Parson Drove this stunning detached house with adjoining annex has the benefit of being sold with no upward chain. The accommodation comprises a stunning kitchen/ breakfast room which is fitted with a range of wall and base units and has built-in appliances including a Range style oven with an extractor over, a dishwasher and fridge. There is also a lounge which has a feature fireplace for an open fire and there is a separate study and sun lounge. On the first floor there are four bedrooms, an en-suite to the master and a family bathroom. The annex comprises a lounge with French doors to the front, a small kitchen, wet room, two bedrooms and an en-suite. Continuing outside there is ample off road parking to the front with a double carport and an enclosed garden to the rear. Viewing is highly recommended to appreciate all this lovely home has to offer.
Study 10' x 9' 6" ( 3.05m x 2.90m )
Kitchen/ Breakfast Area 16' 7" x 18' 2" max ( 5.05m x 5.54m max )
Lounge Area 16' 9" x 13' 7" max ( 5.11m x 4.14m max )
Sun Lounge 9' 8" x 18' 11" ( 2.95m x 5.77m )
Utility 12' 10" max x 9' 11" max ( 3.91m max x 3.02m max )
First Floor Landing
Bedroom 1 14' 6" extending to 21' 6" x 13' 6" max ( 4.42m extending to 6.55m x 4.11m max )
Bedroom 2 12' 7" max x 11' max ( 3.84m max x 3.35m max )
Bedroom 3 11' 11" max x 9' 11" ( 3.63m max x 3.02m )
Bedroom 4 10' 8" x 9' 11" ( 3.25m x 3.02m )
Bathroom 8' 10" x 9' 9" ( 2.69m x 2.97m )
Lounge 13' 3" x 12' 2" ( 4.04m x 3.71m )
Kitchen 5' x 12' 2" ( 1.52m x 3.71m )
Wet Room 6' x 5' 6" ( 1.83m x 1.68m )
Bedroom 12' 2" x 6' 4" ( 3.71m x 1.93m )
Master Bedroom 14' 5" x 9' 2" extending to 12' 2" ( 4.39m x 2.79m extending to 3.71m )
From Wisbech Freedom Bridge roundabout, take the A1101 signposted Long Sutton. Proceed out of town into Leverington Road and at the second set of traffic lights turn left signposted Leverington & Parson Drove. Follow the road along into Leverington Common and at the crossroads follow the road round to the right and head towards Parson Drove. Upon entering Parson Drove the property can be found on your right hand side. Look for our board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45251358.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WSB114858. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wisbech. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.