3 bedroom terraced house for saleChapel Street, Easingwold, YORK
- Guide Price £190,000
- Three Bedroom Edwardian Terraced House
- Spacious Accommodation with Scope To Extend
- South-West Facing Courtyard Garden
- Off Street Parking
- Beautiful Period Features
CHARMING MODERNISED COTTAGE WITHIN WALKING DISTANCE TO EASINGWOLD TOWN CENTRE - This three bedroom edwardian cottage has retained many original features including fireplaces, beams, high ceilings and wood burner.
Midway Cottage is located in the attractive market town of Easingwold and lies close to local schools and amenities. This three bedroom edwardian cottage has retained many original features including fireplaces, beams and wood burner. The home has been tastefully redecorated and comprises entrance hall, spacious living room with feature fireplace and original beams with dining area, kitchen, sitting room with wood burner and patio doors to rear courtyard. To the first floor is a landing leading to three good sized bedrooms and bathroom. Externally there is off street parking available via double gates leading to an enclosed south-west facing courtyard garden with paved patio seating area and planted shrubs. With upvc double glazing where stated and gas central heating, this modernised cottage is sure to attract a variety of purchasers.
Accessed via door to the front. Doors to:
Living Room 24' 6" x 12' 3" ( 7.47m x 3.73m )
Spacious living room with feature pitched pine Adams styled fireplace, pine paneled ceiling and square archway opening, radiator, telephone, TV point, and upvc double glazed window to the front.
Sitting Room 12' 4" x 10' 9" ( 3.76m x 3.28m )
With open fireplace, single glazed patio doors leading to patio and courtyard with wood burner.
Kitchen 15' 3" x 6' 11" ( 4.65m x 2.11m )
The kitchen is fitted with a 1 ½ bowl stainless steel sink unit with side drainer and swan mixer tap, beneath a UPVC double glazed window overlooking the rear courtyard gardens, wood grain preparatory work surfaces with cupboard and drawers under, further work surface with wine rack, cupboard and drawers, stainless steel 6 hob Range with oven under and chimney style stainless steel extractor over and stainless steel splash, integral refrigerator and freezer, integral dishwasher, space and plumbing for a washing machine and dryer, tiled floor, gas combi boiler and radiator.
With stairs from hall.
Bedroom One 14' 9" x 11' 11" ( 4.50m x 3.63m )
Master bedroom with central chimney breast flanked by fitted wardrobes, radiator, TV point and upvc double glazed window to the front.
Bedroom Two 9' 1" x 7' 8" ( 2.77m x 2.34m )
With built in wardrobes, radiator and upvc double glazed window to the rear.
Bedroom Three 13' x 9' ( 3.96m x 2.74m )
With loft access, radiator, TV point and upvc double glazed window to the rear.
Bathroom 13' 5" x 6' 11" ( 4.09m x 2.11m )
Fitted bathroom comprising a white suite with shaped and paneled bath with shower over, part tiled, wash hand basin and low suite WC, radiator, upvc double glazed window to the rear.
South/west facing rear courtyard with a paved patio and rear garden area.
Off Street Parking
Outside, a double timber gate opens to an arched shared driveway.
Please see map below of the property - for further information on the local area please contact the Residential Sales team on 01904 769991.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45251373.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAX102588. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Haxby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.