3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleGriffith Street, Rushden
Sold STC £250,000
- Stunning Family Home
- Three Good Size Bedrooms
- Immaculate Condition Throughout
- Off Road Parking
- Viewing Highly Recommended
An exceptional example of a bay fronted home situated in one of Rushden's premier locations. Presented in immaculate condition throughout, this property boasts superb living space, three good size bedrooms, a beautifully landscaped rear garden & off road parking for two vehicles.
Entered via obscure glazed door to front, original tiled flooring, radiator, stairs rising to first floor, doors to lounge & dining room.
Lounge 15' 3" into bay x 11' 10" into alcove ( 4.65m into bay x 3.61m into alcove )
Bay window to front, open feature fire place, radiator, telephone & TV points.
Dining Room 12' 1" into alcove x 11' 11" ( 3.68m into alcove x 3.63m )
Window to rear, radiator, picture rail, door to kitchen/family room.
Kitchen/family Room 24' 9" Max x 9' 5" ( 7.54m Max x 2.87m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units with roll top work surfaces over, stainless steel one and half sink bowl and drainer, splash back tiling, built in electric oven with gas hob over, plumbing for washing machine, integral dishwasher, radiator, double glazed window to side, obscure glazed door to side, double glazed french doors leading into garden, door to cloakroom.
Low level w/c, wash hand basin, tiled flooring.
Stairs rising from entrance hall, storage cupboard, loft access doors to all bedrooms & bathroom.
Bedroom One 14' 5" Max x 13' 2" ( 4.39m Max x 4.01m )
window to front, two fitted wardrobes, radiator
Bedroom Two 11' 11" x 9' 5" Max ( 3.63m x 2.87m Max )
Window to rear, fitted wardrobe, radiator
Bedroom Three 9' 6" x 7' 6" plus recess ( 2.90m x 2.29m plus recess )
A three piece suite comprising of bath with mixer taps with shower over bath, wash hand basin, low level w/c, extractor fan, gas heated towel rail, part tiled.
Gravelled frontage enclosed by brickwall, pathway leading to front door.
Fully enclosed landscaped rear garden, paved patio area leading to large lawn area, stepping slabs leading to gated pedestrian rear access. decked area housing summer house
Double gravelled driveway providing off road parking, gated pedestrian access to rear garden.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45252468.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RSD106196. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Rushden. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.