4 bedroom detached house for saleMiddleton Road, Winterslow, Salisbury
Sold STC £529,950
- 1,674 Sq Foot
- Shaker kitchen with granite worktops
- Two bedrooms with ensuite
- Open plan kitchen family dining room
- Help to buy available
- Double garage
- Excellent village location
***Available in Spring/Summer 2017*** A unique opportunity to aquire this stunning four bedroom detached home nestled in the new Barley Fields Development in Winterslow. Please call into the office to view the kitchen samples that are available and to see futher information.
Occupying an idyllic rural setting in the heart of the countryside between Salisbury and
Stockbridge, all 8 properties at Barleyfields feels a world away from the madding crowd, yet
is surprisingly closer to civilisation than you might think. Approached by way of winding leafy lanes with vistas of open farmland across the hedgerows, Winterslow offers a leisurely pace of life combined with all the amenities of modern living.
The bespoke nature of the development means each house will have its own style, features and benefits, adding to the character of this lovely village.
Winterslow is located in a beautiful area of semi-rural Wiltshire, approximately seven miles from the Cathedral City of Salisbury, 12 miles from Amesbury and 20 miles from Winchester, making it an ideal location for those commuting to work in these larger conurbations and further afield as it is close to the A303.
The village is home to both a preschool and a primary school, with local amenities including a village shop, doctors' surgery, library and two pubs. The pastoral environment means the development will also appeal to families and downsizers.
The government Help to Buy scheme is available on this site on properties up £600,000, making these homes an even better choice for young families looking to either get on or move up the property ladder.
Kitchen family Dining Room
First Floor Landing
Enclosed Rear Garden
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-45252501.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SAY103979. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Salisbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.