3 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleHargham Road, Attleborough
Sold STC £200,000
- Semi Detached Chalet Bungalow
- Three Bedrooms & Kitchen Dining Area
- Non Estate Location
- Good Size Rear Garden
- Garage & Ample Parking
- Chain Free
Sold with no upward chain, this semi detached chalet style property is positioned in a highly desirable non estate location of Attleborough and viewing is highly recommended! With three bedrooms and a family dining area, the property also benefits from a large driveway and garden.
This semi detached home is new to the market and strong interest is expected as Hargham Road is highly sought after road offering good access to the town centre facilities, A11 and a local convenience store.
The property is sold with no upward chain and comprises three bedrooms in total, a larger than average 4 piece bathroom suite plus a super family kitchen dining area!
Externally, there is a wide graveled driveway providing ample off road parking leading to the garage. The rear garden is of generous proportion and is laid mainly to lawn.
Subject to the usual planning and building consents, there is further potential to extend.
Door to front aspect, under the stairs cupboard, stairs to first floor landing, radiator.
Living Room 12' 6" x 11' 9" ( 3.81m x 3.58m )
Window to front aspect, radiator.
Kitchen 16' 11" x 11' 3" ( 5.16m x 3.43m )
Fully fitted kitchen with a mixture of wall and base units, work surfaces which include an inset stainless steel sink/ drainer with mixer tap, range cooker with cooker hood above, space for a fridge/ freezer, plumbing for a dishwasher. Tiled splashbacks, dual aspect windows rear and side, kitchen through to conservatory.
UPVC door leading to the rear garden.
(Some restricted head height) Velux window to rear aspect, cupboard, radiator.
Bedroom One 11' 6" x 11' 4" ( 3.51m x 3.45m )
(Located on the ground floor) Double glazed window to front aspect, built-in wardrobes, radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' x 10' 4" ( 3.35m x 3.15m )
(Restricted head height) Velux window to rear aspect, radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 3" plus recess x 10' 8" ( 2.82m plus recess x 3.25m )
(Restricted head height) Velux window, radiator.
(Located on the ground floor) Jacuzzi style bath with mixer taps and shower over, wash hand basin with mixer taps, W.C. fully tiled, laundry cupboard, radiator, window to rear aspect.
L-shaped shingle driveway providing ample off road parking leading to the detached single garage with a gate giving access to the rear garden.
Generous rear garden that is mainly laid to lawn and is low maintenance.
Single detached garage with a metal up & over, supplied with power and lighting with a separate side door giving access to the rear garden.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45253650.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ATB105425. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Attleborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.