5 bedroom detached bungalow for saleArmour Wynd, Dalmellington, Ayr
- Rural Location
- Modern detached bungalow
- 5 Public rooms, : 5 Bedrooms
- 4 Baths/shower rooms
- Fitted Kitchen & Utility
If you're looking for a village setting within a rural location then look no further that this spectacular detached bungalow offering extensive accommodation which includes 5 public rooms, 5 bedrooms, 4 bath/shower rooms, fitted kitchen excellent garden grounds with decking, ample parking.
If you're looking for a village setting within a rural location then this fabulous bungalow offers an excellent opportunity. Sitting in lovely garden grounds with access to the river Doon. This extensive home has been designed around the rear garden decking area, with the Garden room, dining area of the kitchen and the master bedroom all having French door access to the decking. The kitchen which is the central hub of the house has been newly fitted with a superb range of wall mounted and free standing units, integrated hob, oven and cooker hood with complimentary worktop surfaces and splash back, there is plumbing for a dishwasher. The kitchen has window overlooking rear garden and a superb dining area with French doors to rear decking and garden. A particular feature of the property is the garden room located in the left wing which has a spectacular vaulted ceiling with skylight window formation. The property has wrought iron gates and brick walls around. The village of Dalmellington has local shops and facilities, 15.2 miles to the busy town of Ayr with all its amenities and transport links.
Entrance Hall 7' 5" x 11' 3" ( 2.26m x 3.43m )
timber and glazed doorway lead to entrance foyer which has a walk in storage cupboard, access to the formal lounge, dining room, family room and archway to bedrooms.
Lounge 15' 8" max x 18' 6" max ( 4.78m max x 5.64m max )
To the right of the foyer is the formal lounge with window to front.
Dining Room 9' 5" x 15' 9" max ( 2.87m x 4.80m max )
To the left of the hallway is the formal dining room with hardwood flooring and window to front.
Tv Room 13' 7" x 12' 1" ( 4.14m x 3.68m )
From the foyer we also have access to the tv room, french doors to rear and access to kitchen.
Kitchen 13' 7" x 9' 7" ( 4.14m x 2.92m )
the kitchen, which is laid out for a working area extending to full dining area, with window and french doors to rear decking, built in storage cupboard access to guest room, utility room and games room.
Utility Room 8' 5" x 5' 2" ( 2.57m x 1.57m )
access from the kitchen and the inner hall with cabinets and door to decking area.
Bedroom 24' 2" x 12' 3" ( 7.37m x 3.73m )
The guest bedroom is location off the dining area in the kitchen and has window to front, en suite shower room.
Games Room 24' 3" x 26' 6" ( 7.39m x 8.08m )
From the dining area in the kitchen the games rooms has window to front, deep shelved storage cupboard and bar area.
Garden Room 15' 3" x 26' 6" ( 4.65m x 8.08m )
A spectacular room with windows around, french doors to decking area, the ceiling is vaulted with skylight window formation. access to inner hall.
Bedroom 12' 5" x 8' 7" ( 3.78m x 2.62m )
with window to side
Bedroom 10' 4" x 10' 6" ( 3.15m x 3.20m )
with window to side
Bedroom 9' 6" x 10' 6" ( 2.90m x 3.20m )
with window to side
spacious bathroom with corner bath, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin and shower cabinet, floor and wall tiles
Master Bedroom 21' 4" x 11' 5" ( 6.50m x 3.48m )
The master bedroom with en suite shower room is 'L' shaped with windows to rear and french doors to decking,
with 2 piece suite and shower cubicle with complimentary tiling.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference AYR103536. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Ayr. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.