3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMiddleton Road, Winterslow, Salisbury
- 1,023 Sq Foot
- 3 bedrooms
- Ensuite to master bedroom
- Garage & driveway
- Help to buy available
- Stylish Kitchen dining room
- 10 year guarantee
- Ready May / June 2017
Rare opportunity to reserve a BRAND NEW 3 bedroom semi detached home in this delightful Wiltshire village.
Call into the office or call 01722337691 to find out how you can own this stunning property benefiting from a garage, kitchen/diner, cloakroom and en-suite.
Expertly crafted by Southcott Homes, Barleyfields includes a collection of two, three and four bedroom homes all designed and built with quality, an individual specification and in keeping with the local community. Southcott Homes' have a long established reputation for painstaking attention to detail and uncompromising quality and standard, each home has been carefully designed and meticulously built, combining a quintessentially English setting with contemporary interiors and luxurious home comforts.
The bespoke nature of the development means each house will have its own style, features and benefits, adding to the character of this lovely village.
Winterslow is located in a beautiful area of semi-rural Wiltshire, approximately seven miles from the Cathedral City of Salisbury, 12 miles from Amesbury and 20 miles from Winchester, making it an ideal location for those commuting to work in these larger conurbations and further afield as it is close to the A303.
The village is home to both a preschool and a primary school, with local amenities including a village shop, doctors' surgery, library and two pubs. The pastoral environment means the development will also appeal to families and downsizers.
The government Help to Buy scheme is available on this site on properties up £600,000, making these homes an even better choice for young families looking to either get on or move up the property ladder.
Kitchen / Diner
Enclosed Rear Gaarden
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-45253665.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SAY103982. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Salisbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.