5 bedroom detached house for saleMiddle Drove, St. Johns Fen End, Wisbech
- Impressive detached house
- Four bedrooms with en-suite to master
- Annex accommodation comprising of lounge, kitchen, bathroom & bedroom
- Extensive parking & double garage
- Good sized plot with field views to front & rear
An impressive detached house offering two reception rooms and four bedrooms with an en-suite to master. The property also offers annex accommodation comprising of lounge, kitchen, bedroom and bathroom. There is ample parking, a double garage and gardens measuring approx 0.9 acres (stms)
William H Brown are delighted to present for sale an impressive detached house in a village location. The spacious accommodation comprises of an entrance hall, cloakroom, lounge, dining room, kitchen and utility room to the ground floor. To the first floor there are three bedrooms with an en-suite to master and a family bathroom.
To the ground floor there is an annex with accommodation comprising of a lounge, kitchen, bedroom and bathroom.
The property is situated on a good sized plot which is mainly laid to lawn. There is a gravel driveway providing parking for multiple vehicles .
Double glazed entrance door to:
Two radiators, tiled floor, stairs to first floor.
Dining Room 10' 1" x 15' 8" into chimney breast recess ( 3.07m x 4.78m into chimney breast recess )
Two UPVC double glazed windows to front, open fireplace, radiator.
Kitchen 15' 6" x 12' 4" ( 4.72m x 3.76m )
Fitted kitchen comprising of units at base and wall level, worktop surfaces, one and a half bowl sink and drainer with mixer tap, two double glazed windows to side, tiled splashbacks, electric cooker point, cooker hood, television point, plumbing for dishwasher, radiator.
Utility Room 6' 8" x 8' 3" ( 2.03m x 2.51m )
Units at base and wall level, stainless steel sink, water softener, plumbing for washing machine, double glazed window to rear, worktop surfaces, tiled splashbacks.
WC, wash hand basin.
Sitting Room 23' x 12' 6" max ( 7.01m x 3.81m max )
UPVC double glazed window to side, two sets of double glazed French doors, two radiators, two telephone points, television point.
First Floor Landing
UPVC double glazed window to front,airing cupboard housing hot water cylinder, access to loft space, radiator.
Bedroom One 14' 8" x 12' 7" max including wardrobes ( 4.47m x 3.84m max including wardrobes )
UPVC double glazed window to side, built in wardrobes, radiator, telephone points, two television points.
UPVC double glazed window to rear, shower cubicle, wash hand basin to vanity unit, extractor fan, WC, tiled splashbacks, shaver point, radiator.
Bedroom Two 15' 9" max into chimney breast recess x 10' 2" ( 4.80m max into chimney breast recess x 3.10m )
UPVC double glazed window to front, built in wardrobes, two radiators, cast iron fireplace.
Bedroom Three 14' 8" including wardrobes x 9' 11" ( 4.47m including wardrobes x 3.02m )
Two UPVC double glazed windows to front, built in wardrobes, two radiators.
Bedroom Four 12' 2" x 7' 10" into wardrobes ( 3.71m x 2.39m into wardrobes )
UPVC double glazed window to side, radiator.
UPVC double glazed window to rear, radiator, bath, wash hand basin to vanity unit, extractor fan, WC, tiled splashbacks.
Lounge 15' 4" max x 14' 8" max ( 4.67m max x 4.47m max )
Two UPVC double glazed windows to front, two radiators, open fire, television point.
Kitchen 8' 9" x 11' 2" ( 2.67m x 3.40m )
UPVC double glazed windows to front and side, radiator, units at base and wall level, stainless steel sink, electric cooker point, extractor fan, UPVC double glazed French doors.
Bedroom 10' 2" x 8' 5" ( 3.10m x 2.57m )
UPVC double glazed window to side, radiator, television point
Bath, wash hand basin, low level WC, tiled splashbacks, extractor, radiator.
Garage 18' 7" x 28' 1" including pillars ( 5.66m x 8.56m including pillars )
Power, light, twin up and over doors, double doors to rear
The property is situated on a good sized plot which is mainly laid to lawn with a gravel driveway providing parking for several vehicles and leading to the double garage. There is further parking to the side of the garage via a five bar timber gate.
To the rear there is an extensive patio and a variety of fruit and nut trees and two useful barn stores. The property has open field views to front and rear.
Proceed out of King's Lynn via the A47 heading towards Wisbech taking the exit signposted at Terrington St John. From Church Road turn into Main Road and take the turning right into School Road. Continue along this road for some distance continuing into Chapel Road and Middle Drove. Continue along to where the property can be found as displayed by our for sale board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45253707.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KLN110763. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Kings Lynn. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.