3 bedroom detached house for saleCommon Lane, Southery, Downham Market
- 3 Double Bedrooms & First Floor Bathroom
- 17' Lounge with logburner & Dining Room
- 17' Kitchen/Breakfast room & Utility Room
- Generous Rear Garden, Parking & Garage
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- Popular Village Location
SET ON AN EXTRA GENEROUS PLOT, in a popular village location, is this DETACHED, SPACIOUS & CHARACTERFUL family home. It has 3 double bedrooms, generous living accommodation, lovely rear garden, driveway and garage. A MUST VIEW! NO ONWARD CHAIN.
NO ONWARD CHAIN.. SET ON AN EXTRA GENEROUS PLOT, in a popular village location, is this DETACHED, SPACIOUS & CHARACTERFUL family home. It has 3 double bedrooms, generous living accommodation, lovely rear garden, driveway and garage. A MUST VIEW!
Wooden Entrance Door Into:
Lounge 17' 7" max into recess x 12' 4" ( 5.36m max into recess x 3.76m )
UPVC double glazed window. Feature fireplace with logburner. Two radiators. Stairs to first floor. Opening to Dining Room.
Dining Room 10' 4" x 8' 9" ( 3.15m x 2.67m )
UPVC double glazed window. Two built in cupboards. Radiator.
Kitchen/ Breakfast Room 17' 1" x 5' 9" ( 5.21m x 1.75m )
Butler sink. Exposed brickwork. Tiled floor. Radiator. Door to Pantry. Door to Lounge. Door to Utility Room.
Utility Room 9' 2" x 5' 4" ( 2.79m x 1.63m )
UPVC double glazed window. Fitted with a range of wall & base units with worksurface over and incorporating stainless steel sink and drainer unit. Tiled floor. Radiator. Space for washing machine.
Wooden Entrance Door To:
Rear Hall 10' 4" x 5' 1" ( 3.15m x 1.55m )
Three UPVC double glazed windows. Tiled floor. Door to Cloakroom. Opening to Utility.
UPVC double glazed window. Fitted with a low level w.c. Radiator. Tiled floor.
First Floor Landing
Radiator. Access to loft space. Doors to Bedrooms & Bathroom.
Bedroom 1 14' 1" max x 9' 1" ( 4.29m max x 2.77m )
Two UPVC double glazed windows. Overstair cupboard. Radiator.
Bedroom 2 11' 11" max x 8' 11" ( 3.63m max x 2.72m )
UPVC double glazed window. Radiator. Built in cupboard.
Bedroom 3 9' 6" x 8' 3" plus door recess ( 2.90m x 2.51m plus door recess )
UPVC double glazed window. Wooden floorboards. Radiator.
UPVC double glazed window. Fitted with a panelled bath with hand held shower over, wash handbasin and low level w.c. Part tiled walls. Wooden floorboards. Airing cupboard.
Outside - Front
To the front of the property there is a small brick wall with a Garage to one side and to the other side there is a gravelled driveway which leads through gates to another gravelled parking area. This open outs to the rear of the property.
Up and over door.
Outside - Rear
The rear garden is enclosed and is mainly laid to lawn with bushes, trees and sheds. There is a pathway which leads to the rear of the garden.
SOUTHERY is a parish, with a village, in the district of Downham Market, Norfolk on the River Ouse. It is approx. 5 miles south of the market town of Downham Market and approx. 12 miles from the city of Ely, both towns having many shops, amenities and a main line railway station to Kings Lynn, Cambridge, and London Kings Cross.
It has many village amenities including a primary school, play area, hairdressers, two churches, village hall and river walks.
Leave Downham Market via the A10 towards Ely. Proceed for approximately 6 miles and take the turning on the left hand side into Southery. Proceed for approximately half a mile passing the pub on the left hand side and the village shop and turn left and immediately right into Common Lane. The property can then be found on the right hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45253710.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DHM106042. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Downham Market. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.