6 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHarwood Road, Norwich
Withdrawn from Market £250,000
- Semi-detached property with generous and versatile accommodation within easy reach of Norwich city c
- 5/6 good-sized bedrooms over 2 floors, master with built-in storage and feature fireplace
- Potential for a self-contained ground floor annexe
- Triple aspect 301 max open plan lounge/dining room with modern kitchen off
- Approx. 1750 sq ft of flexible living space
- Shower room on ground floor, plus bathroom and a shower room upstairs
- Double glazing and gas central heating via back boiler
- On-street parking in a secluded cul-de-sac location
- Enclosed and well screened rear garden with raised terrace
- Local amenities include an Asda superstore, DIY stores and local schools
SUMMARY Extended 5/6 bed semi-detached property offering amazing, generous and versatile accommodation, with the potential for a self-contained ground floor ANNEXE. The property is in a great location within easy reach of the city centre and must be viewed to appreciate the amount of space on offer! With some updating this property could be an absolute gem. Call now to view!
OUTSIDE The property occupies a generous plot in a secluded cul de sac offshoot of the main Harwood Road. A wrought iron gate leads to a paving slab pathway to the front entrance. The front garden measures approx. 33' x 14' max, with raised flower bed and a further section of pathway leading to a second entrance to the right hand side of the property.
The approx. 52' x 50' rear garden features a raised slab terrace plus decorative brick retaining wall overlooking the lawn with a mature planting of shrubs and trees in beds and borders. A section of terrace is further enclosed by a low brick wall.
DIRECTIONS From Norwich city centre take Hall Road south, crossing the A146 section of the Norwich ring road. Pass the entrance to a retail park on the left hand side and at the traffic lights turn left into Sandy Lane. Pass under the rail bridge and turn left into Harwood Road. Take the second left into an offshoot of Harwood Road, where the property can be found on the left hand side. The property is located within sight of the rail tracks.
DISCLAIMER These details are for guidance purposes only and we have not liaised directly with the seller, we do not seek advice from the seller's legal representative or liaise with management companies, planning departments or building control in their preparation. Also please note the photos do not infer that items shown are included in the sale, the measurements quoted are approximate and the fixtures, fittings and appliances have not been tested, therefore no guarantee can be given that they are in working order. If there is any point, which is of particular importance to you then please obtain professional confirmation of it.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45253854.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100361004049. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Stratfords, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.