2 bedroom semi-detached house for sale34 Beechwood Drive, Bonhill, G83 9NP
- RARELY AVAILABLE TWO BEDROOM SEMI
- MODERN KITCHEN AND BATHROOM
- GENEROUS LOUNGE AND BEDROOMS
- FANTASTIC CORNER PLOT & DETACHED GARAGE
- IDEAL FAMILY HOME
Genuinely rarely available Two Bedroom Semi Detached Villa with detached garage located on a large corner plot at the head of Beechwood Drive, Bonhill.
Accommodation comprises entrance hallway leading to generous sized lounge. Large picture window to front, focal wall with fire inset and understairs storage cupboard. Fantastic rear facing dining kitchen with a range of fitted wall and base mounted units in solid hardwood. Integrated gas hob with extractor hood above. Corner carousel unit. Eye level oven and grill. Spaces for all white goods (included in purchase price). Defined dining area for table and chairs. Sliding patio doors to rear gardens. Upper accommodation comprises front facing double bedroom with full length wardrobe assembly. Second rear facing double bedroom with wardrobe assembly. Both bedrooms have ample floor area for free standing furniture. Modern bathroom comprising bath with shower over, WC and wash hand basin. The property is set within substantial garden grounds with potential to be developed further. Multi-car driveway leading to detached garage. Additional benefits include double glazing, gas central heating. White goods and metal shed included.
EPC RATING(D61) EPC NUMBER:6790-4489-0829-2122-1063
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SBC9041. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by S B Property, Dumbarton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.