4 bedroom detached house for saleFrench Street, Sunbury-on-thames, Surrey, TW16
- Detached House in French Street, Lower Sunbury
- First Floor New England wood style exterior
- Open plan living area with oiled oak flooring and Contura 850 wood burning stove
- 4 Bedrooms (3 double), 2 bathrooms (1 en-suite)
- Exposed brick stairwell leading to generous light-filled first floor landing
- Bi-fold doors to enclosed rear courtyard garden (not overlooked)
- Front garden and driveway with off-street parking for one car
- 10 min walk to Lower Sunbury village: PO, supermarket, chemist, pubs, playground, Emroidery Cafe
- 5 minute walk to the River Thames at Rivermead Island (a large park on the riverbank)
- Garage storage
eMoov are delighted to offer this character filled house situated in the historic village of Lower Sunbury, a short walk to the River Thames and Rivermead Island. Within a ten minute walk are several pubs, Sunbury Park and Avenue Parade shopping centre which includes a Post Office, supermarket and chemist. The house has been beautifully extended to create a large open plan living space on the ground floor, with oiled oak flooring and a modern wood burning stove. Bi-fold doors lead to the rear courtyard garden which is not overlooked. An exposed brick stairwell leads to a light filled and generous first floor landing. Three out of four bedrooms are large enough to fit double beds and items and the master bedroom is fitted with an en-suite.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45255336.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ned-exa4. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by eMoov.co.uk, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.