2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleHook Lane, Nyetimber
- Semi-Detached Bungalow
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Spacious Lounge / Dining Room
- Modern Kitchen and Bathroom
- UPVC Double Glazing and Gas Fired Central Heating
- Recently Redecorated Throughout
- Secluded Southerly Facing Rear Garden
- Driveway Providing Off Road Parking
- Close to Local Amenities and On a Bus Route
- No Forward Chain
* NO FORWARD CHAIN AND REFURBISHED THROUGHOUT * This Semi Detached Bungalow is located on a highly desired road and is within a short walk to a variety of amenities at Rose Green and Nyetimber and is located on a bus stop. The property comprises of two double Bedrooms, a modern fitted Kitchen and Bathroom, a spacious Lounge / Dining Room with a feature fireplace. Further benefits include a modern combination boiler and gas fired central heating system, modern UPVC double glazing and rewiring of the property throughout., UPVC soffits, fascias and guttering. Outside to the rear is a secluded Southerly facing garden which is mainly laid to lawn with a patio area providing space for outside dining and to the front is a low maintenance garden and a Driveway providing off road parking for two vehicles. Viewing highly recommended.
Entrance - UPVC double glazed door with inset glass, further UPVC double glazed side window. Leads to:
Entrance Porch - Hardwood door with inset glass leading to entrance hall, oak veneer wood flooring, wall mounted courtesy light, wall mounted key safe.
Entrance Hall - Doors to kitchen and lounge. Door to cupboard housing meters. Further door to a walk in storage cupboard. Tiled flooring.
Kitchen - 8'11 x 7'11 - Side aspect UPVC double glazed window and door to driveway. Modern fitted kitchen with one bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps over and drainer to side, roll top wooden effect work surfaces with range of drawer and cupboard space under, inset Halogen ceramic electric hob with extractor fan over. Double built-in oven with storage over and below. Further wall mounted cupboards, tiled splash back, integrate washing machine, tiled flooring, radiator, door to storage cupboard.
Lounge / Dining Room - 16'8 x 10'11 - Front aspect UPVC double glazed windows overlooking open farmland. Door to inner hallway. Focal point of the room is provided by a feature fireplace with brick surround and concealed gas point. Radiator, TV point, telephone point.
Inner Hallway - Doors to bathroom, bedroom one and bedroom two. Access to loft space with drop down ladder housing the combination boiler. Fire alarm connected to mains.
Bedroom One - 11'5 x 9'11 - Rear aspect UPVC double glazed window overlooking rear garden, radiator, TV point.
Bedroom Two - 9'10 x 7'6 - Rear aspect UPVC double glazed windows. Double built-in wardrobes with shelving space over, radiator.
Bathroom - Side aspect frosted UPVC double glazed window, modern fitted three piece white suite, comprises of panel enclosed bath with mixer taps and chrome shower attachment over, fitted to chrome riser rail, fitted shower screen. Close coupled WC and pedestal wash hand basin, wall mounted towel rail, fully tiled walls and floor in complimentary ceramic, ceiling mounted extractor fan, door to storage cupboard.
Rear - Southerly aspect enclosed mostly by panel board fencing, area of patio provides space for table and chairs, mostly laid to lawn with mature tree, further area of hard standing from front of property leading to rear garden.
(The garden is due to have new fence panels fitted).
Front Garden - Mainly laid to lawn. Wooden gate providing access to side of property and rear garden. Pathway leading to entrance.
Driveway - Hard standing provides off road parking for two vehicles,
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26615488. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Whitlocks Estate Agents, Pagham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.