3 bedroom terraced house for saleBlanchland Road, Morden
Sold STC £425,000
- Newly refurbished
- Modern kitchen
- Extended dining room
- Downstairs bathroom
- Off street parking
This newly refurbished mid-terrace house on one of the very popular ABC roads in Morden. Benefiting from a modern kitchen which leads to the extended dining room, spacious second reception room, updated bathroom downstairs as well as a shower room upstairs. Two double bedrooms and a third single.
Barnard Marcus are pleased to offer to the market this newly refurbished mid-terrace house on one of the very popular ABC roads in Morden. Benefiting from a modern kitchen which leads to the extended dining room, spacious second reception room, updated family bathroom downstairs as well as a shower room upstairs. Two double bedrooms and a third single. The property also boasts off street parking and is 0.6 miles from Morden tube station which has bus links to Tooting, Croydon, Wimbledon and the northern line to central London.
From our office at SM4 5HP:
Take York Cl to Crown Rd/A24 34 s (312 ft)
Continue on A24 to Abbotsbury Rd 2 min (0.3 mi)
Continue on Abbotsbury Rd. Drive to Blanchland Rd.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45255975.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MOD100322. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, Morden. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.