4 bedroom town house for saleForest Road, Heswall, Wirral
- **GUIDE PRICE £260,000-280,000 **
- Four bedrooms
- Three Reception Rooms
- Good Size Family Garden To Rear
- Breakfast Kitchen, Utility Room, Walkin Pantry, and WC.
There is just so much space! this family house benefits from wonderful features including, parquet flooring, skylight windows flooding light in to the kitchen breakfast room and utility room, and a garden with a lawn ideal for the family to play. Its a MUST VIEW!
There is just so much space! this family house benefits from wonderful features including, parquet flooring, skylight windows flooding light in to the kitchen breakfast room and utility room, and a garden with a lawn ideal for the family to play. In addition the three reception rooms offers space for a playroom or ideal home office, along with four bedrooms, ensuite and family bathroom. Its a MUST VIEW.
With double glazed door to front, central heating radiator, parquet flooring, stairs rising to first floor, hall leads to:
Lounge 13' 7" into bay x 10' 11" ( 4.14m into bay x 3.33m )
With double glazed bay window to front, central heating radiator, picture rail, and parquet flooring.
Dining Room 10' 11" Max x 12' 11" Max ( 3.33m Max x 3.94m Max )
With French style doors to breakfast area, parquet flooring, central heating radiator, and picture rail.
Breakfast Kitchen Irregular Shaped Room 16' 9" Max x 19' 10" Max ( 5.11m Max x 6.05m Max )
NOTE:This is an L shaped room. With two large skylight Windows, window to rear and looking out to the garden, French style doors with Windows to either side, extensive kitchen units to provide ample storage, one and half bowl sink and drainer with complementary modern style square edge work surface, with matching upstanding, and mosaic tiled splash back, space for a gas range cooker, stainless steel cooker hood, space for freestanding dishwasher, integrated fridge, laminate flooring, central heating radiator.
Home Office/playroom 13' 10" Into bay x 7' 9" ( 4.22m Into bay x 2.36m )
With double glazed bay window to front, central heating radiator, and laminate flooring.
Utility Room & Wc
With double glazed window to rear, double glazed door to rear, wall mounted central heating boiler, wall and base units, stainless steel sink and drainer, and tiled splash back, plumbing for washing machine, and door leading to WC, walkin storage cupboard/pantry.
With built in WC, and matching high gloss vanity unit with wash hand basin.
Loft access point, and storage cupboard
Bedroom One 17' 4" x 7' 8" ( 5.28m x 2.34m )
With double glazed window to front, central heating radiator, and leading to ensuite shower room.
Attractive suite with large shower cubicle, built in vanity unit, and modem wash hand basin, w.c, ladder style black towel rail, double glazed opaque window to rear, and finished with complementary wall, and floor tiles.
Bedroom Two 14' 1" into bay x 10' 1" ( 4.29m into bay x 3.07m )
With double glazed bay window to front, central heating radiator, and picture rail.
Bedroom Three 12' 11" max x 8' 1" extending to 9' 7" ( 3.94m max x 2.46m extending to 2.92m )
With double glazed window to rear, central heating radiator, and picture rail.
Bedroom Four 9' 3" x 6' 10" ( 2.82m x 2.08m )
With double glazed window to front, central heating radiator, and picture rail.
The family bathroom comprises a four piece bathroom suite in white. With large shower, panel bath, w.c, and pedestal wash hand basin, white wall mounted towel rail, complementary tiled walls, and flooring.
The property offers off road parking for several vehicles, with planting and front boundary wall.
This enclosed garden benefits from a good size patio, mature borders, and good size area that is laid to lawn.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45255981.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HES103235. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Heswall. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.