3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBeechwood Drive, Prenton
Sold STC £120,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Semi detached property
- Three bedrooms
- Front and rear garden
- Off road parking
SITUATED IN A POPULAR LOCATION THIS THREE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED PROPERTY IS AVAILABLE FOR ITS NEXT OWNER. FOR SALE WITH NO CHAIN AND AVAILABLE FOR IMMEDIATE VIEWINGS.
THIS SEMI DETACHED PROPERTY ON THE BEECHWOOD ESTATE COMPRISES TO THE GROUND FLOOR OF; a lounge, kitchen/diner. To the first floor three bedrooms and a family bathroom. Externally there is off road parking and a garden to the front of the property and a garden laid to lawn at the rear. FOR SALE WITH NO CHAIN.
Stairs leading to the first floor, radiator and carpeted flooring. Door leading to lounge and door to cloakroom.
Low level w/c, hand basin, radiator and upvc window to the front of the property.
Lounge 14' 4" To the longest point x 11' 9" To the widest point ( 4.37m To the longest point x 3.58m To the widest point )
Upvc window to the front of the property, radiator, carpeted flooring, understairs cupboard, double doors leading into the kitchen/diner and door leading into the hallway.
Kitchen/diner 14' 9" x 10' 3" ( 4.50m x 3.12m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units with complimentary work surfaces and tiled splash backs. Single sink with drainer, electric oven and gas hob with overhead extractor fan. Cupboard housing boiler, radiator and double doors leading to lounge. Upvc window to the rear of the property and french doors leading to the garden. Space for dining table.
Upvc window to the side of the property, loft access and doors leading to all rooms.
Master Bedroom 13' 4" x 8' 4" ( 4.06m x 2.54m )
Upvc window to the front, carpeted flooring and a radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 5" x 8' 4" ( 3.48m x 2.54m )
Upvc window to the rear, carpeted flooring and a radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 3" Into door recess x 6' 2" To back of cupboard ( 2.82m Into door recess x 1.88m To back of cupboard )
Upvc window to the front, carpeted flooring, radiator and built in storage cupboard.
Upvc window to the rear, low level w/c, pedestal wash basin and panelled bath with overhead shower. Radiator and part tiled walls.
To the front of the property a garden laid to lawn and off road parking.
To the rear of the property a garden laid to lawn, fenced surround and gate leading to the front of the property.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MOR106891. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Moreton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.