2 bedroom terraced house for saleMaurice Road, Southsea
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Two bedroom house
- Bay and forecourt
- Upstairs bathroom
- No forward chain
- Sought over location
Nestled in a cul-de-sac in Eastney, this two bedroom bay and forecourt house in an ideal first time or investment buy and benefits from a four piece upstairs bath, modern fitted kitchen and no forward chain
Nestled in a cul-de-sac in Eastney, this two bedroom bay and forecourt house in an ideal first time or investment buy and benefits from a four piece upstairs bath, modern fitted kitchen and no forward chain. The living accommodation downstairs flows nicely and on the first floor there are two double bedrooms, Call now to view!
Double glazed door to front elevation, textured walls, tilled floor, single glazed internal door.
Lounge 13' 3" max x 10' 4" plus bay ( 4.04m max x 3.15m plus bay )
Textured ceiling, papered walls, double glazed bay window to front elevation, electric for place. Opening to; Dining Room
Dining Room 13' 4" max x 12' 1" ( 4.06m max x 3.68m )
Textured ceiling, papered walls, double glazed window to rear elevation, radiator, laminate floor, stairs to first floor. Door to: Kitchen
Kitchen 10' 10" x 8' ( 3.30m x 2.44m )
Smooth ceiling and walls, single glazed window to side elevation, fitted kitchen, wall and base units, work surfaces, electric oven, gas hob, cooker hood, stainless steel sink, space and plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, part tiled laminate flooring
Stairs from ground floor, loft access, smooth plastered ceiling and walls, carpet. Doors to; Bedrooms
Bedroom 1 13' 3" max x 10' 8" ( 4.04m max x 3.25m )
Smooth plastered ceiling and walls, double glazed window to front elevation, radiator, carpet
Bedroom 2 12' max x 7' 9" max ( 3.66m max x 2.36m max )
Smooth ceiling, papered walls, double glazed window to rear elevation, radiator, carpet
Smooth ceiling, part smooth part tile walls, double glazed window to front elevation, Jacuzzi bath, shower cubicle, extraction fan, wash hand basin, WC, tiled floor
Enclosed rear garden, laid to patio with raised planting boarders
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45256008.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SOS103220. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Southsea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.