4 bedroom detached house for saleClent Avenue, Headless Cross, Redditch
Sold STC £270,000
**VIEWING IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED TO APPRECIATE THIS UNIQUE AND CHARACTERFUL PROPERTY** This four bedroom extended detached home is situated in the popular location of Headless Cross. The property benefits from spacious accommodation, off road parking and integral garage. EP RATING: E
Entrance hallway, through lounge/diner, extended kitchen, conservatory, first floor landing, master bedroom with en-suite, three further bedrooms, family bathroom, double glazed, gas central heating, well stocked front and rear garden and off road parking.
· Substantially extended property
· Four generous bedrooms
· Master bedroom with en-suite shower
· Through lounge with feature inglenook fireplace
· Extended breakfast kitchen
· Well stocked front and rear gardens
· Off road parking
· Double glazed and gas central heating
· Integral garage with mezzanine storage.
SCHEDULE OF ACCOMMODATION
- Entrance hallway 4.09m x 1.86m ( 13' 5" x 6' 1")
- Through Lounge/Diner 3.49m x 8.01m into bay (11' 5" x 26' 3" into bay)
- Extended Breakfast Kitchen 4.50m x 3.90m (14' 9" x 12' 9")
- First Floor Landing
- Master Bedroom 2.66m x 4.87m (8' 8" x 16')
- En-suite Shower 1.91m x 1.47m (6' 3" x 4' 9")
- Bedroom Two 3.69m x 3.26m (12' 1" x 10' 8")
- Bedroom Three 3.69m x 3.26m (12' 1" x 10' 8")
- Bedroom Four 2.17m x 2.06m ( 7' 1" x 6' 9")
- Family Bathroom 2.05m x 1.94m ( 6' 8" x 6' 4")
- Integral garage - 4.71m x 2.67m (15' 5" x 8' 9")
Tenure : The property is being sold on a Freehold basis
Services : Mains gas, electricity, water and drainage
Fixtures and Fittings : The items included in the description form part of the sale, all other items are by separate negotiations
Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008.
The Agent has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures and fittings or services and so cannot verify that they are in working order or fit for the purpose. A Buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor or Surveyor. References to the Tenure of a Property are based on information supplied by the Seller. The Agent has not had sight of the title documents. A Buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor. Items shown in photographs are NOT included unless specifically mentioned within the sales particulars. They may however be available by separate negotiation. Buyers must check the availability of any property and make an appointment to view before embarking on any journey to see a property.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45256266.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MOR4137. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robert Oulsnam & Company, Redditch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.