2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleDuke Street, ILKESTON
- Detached Bungalow
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Modernised Throughout
- Generous Plot
- Large Detached Garage
- Quiet Location
- Must Be Viewed
Quietly nestled away on Duke Street is this two double bedroom detached bungalow which boasts a generous plot. The current owner has modernised the bungalow and an internal inspection is an absolute must.
Quietly nestled away on Duke Street is this two double bedroom detached bungalow which boasts a generous plot. The current owner has modernised the bungalow and an internal inspection is an absolute must. The bungalow is ready for the new owners to move straight into, however due to its plot size it has a lot of potential for extensions and or loft conversion (subject to planning permission). This forever home boasts a modern kitchen, bathroom and a large brick built detached garage towards the rear of the property.
Internal accommodation is comprised of entrance hall, lounge, two double bedrooms, bathroom, separate W/C and a kitchen. Externally there is a large drive, front and rear gardens and a detached garage.
Having double glazed entrance door to the front elevation, two radiators and solid Parquet flooring.
Lounge 11' 10" x 11' 10" ( 3.61m x 3.61m )
Having double glazed bay fronted window to the front elevation and radiator, fitted carpet.
Kitchen/breakfast Room 8' 2" x 15' 6" ( 2.49m x 4.72m )
Fitted with wall and base units with work surfaces over, sink and drainer, tiled splashbacks, electric oven and hob with extractor fan over, fridge/freezer, space for washing machine, TV/DVD player (flip down monitor from one of the shelving units), radiator, loft access, vinyl flooring, double glazed window to the side elevation and two double glazed windows to the rear elevations and double glazed door to the rear elevation.
Bedroom 1 11' 10" x 12' 2" ( 3.61m x 3.71m )
Having double glazed window to the rear elevation, radiator and fitted carpet.
Bedroom 2 10' 10" x 9' 10" ( 3.30m x 3.00m )
Having double glazed bay fronted window to the front elevation, radiator and fitted carpet.
Bathroom 5' 2" x 10' 8" ( 1.57m x 3.25m )
Fitted with wash hand basin and P-shaped bath with electric shower over. Part tiled walls and tiled flooring, houses the combi boiler, heated towel rail and double glazed window to the side elevation.
Having low flush WC, part tiled walls and tiled flooring and double glazed window to the side elevation.
The front garden has wrought iron gates giving access to a driveway providing off road parking. A large front garden being laid to lawn with brick boundaries and side access leading to the rear garden. The rear garden is split into two laid to lawn areas.
Garage 18' 10" max x 15' 6" max ( 5.74m max x 4.72m max )
Having double wooden doors, window and door to the side elevation, windows in the loft, power, lighting, houses the consumer unit and has eaves storage.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference IST202211. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Ilkeston - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.