2 bedroom flat for saleInverallan Court, Bridge Of Allan, Stirling
Sold STC £104,000
- First Floor Retirement Flat
- Completely Refurbished
- Gas Central Heating & Double Glazing
You cannot fail to be impressed by this immaculately presented two bedroom first floor retirement flat which has undertaken a complete refurbishment and is well situated within the ever popular conservation area of Bridge of Allan.
This excellent flat is managed by Beild to provide independent living for those aged 55 and over with a 24 hour emergency call system installed for extra peace of mind.
The accommodation is accessed by its own main door up to the first floor and consists of impressive lounge with ample space for a dining table, stylish modern kitchen with an array of floor and wall units, refitted contemporary shower room and two bedrooms. Excellent storage provision including loft space.
All rooms are presented to a high standard with fresh neutral decor complimented by quality floor coverings which are included in the sale.
The property benefits from double glazed windows and gas fired central heating. In addition the flat has ample residents parking.
Bridge of Allan is a thriving former spa town which is a popular residential area with local high street facilities including boutiques and restaurants. Local amenities including golf, tennis, squash, bowling, fishing, woodland trails and the MacRobert Theatre Arts Centre are found close by. The commuter is well catered for with access to Edinburgh and Glasgow by motorway or rail (Bridge of Allan Station is situated a short walk away) and the other major towns of Central Scotland.
Lounge 16' 9" x 13' 3" ( 5.11m x 4.04m )
Kitchen 7' 10" x 7' 2" ( 2.39m x 2.18m )
Bedroom 1 13' max x 9' 7" max ( 3.96m max x 2.92m max )
Bedroom 2 9' 3" max x 7' 10" max ( 2.82m max x 2.39m max )
Shower Room 6' 1" x 5' 1" ( 1.85m x 1.55m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45259734.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STI107613. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Stirling. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.