3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleLanehouse Road, Thornaby, Stockton-On-Tees
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- ** GUIDE PRICE £120,000 to £130,000 **
- Extended three bedroom semi-detached house
- Fabulous fully fitted kitchen diner
- Two bathrooms
- Off road parking, front and rear gardens
- £1000.00 BUYERS INCENTIVE
** GUIDE PRICE £120,000 to £130,000 ** Hurry and book your early viewing of this substantially extended and much improved three bedroom semi detached house which offers stylish and spacious accommodation throughout.
Hurry and book your early viewing of this substantially extended and much improved three bedroom semi detached house which offers stylish and spacious accommodation throughout. Situated in a popular Thornaby location which has good access to local amenities, primary and secondary schools and excellent commuter links this lovely property really does have a lot to offer and briefly comprises of:- Entrance hall, large open plan lounge diner, beautiful fully fitted kitchen diner with a range of integrated appliances and smart ground floor shower room. To the first floor you will find three good size bedrooms, two of which with bespoke fitted wardrobes plus a modern fully fitted family bathroom. Externally to the front of the property there is a walled garden with drive and to the rear of the property is a fully enclosed garden with decked area and lawn.
Double glazed door to the front elevation, double glazed window to the front elevation, under stairs cupboard for storage and a radiator.
Fully tiled bathroom, double sized shower room, low level W/C, pedestal wash hand basin and extractor fan.
Lounge 10' 1" x 12' 1" ( 3.07m x 3.68m )
Gas fire place and double glazed bay window to the front elevation.
Dining Room 7' x 10' 1" ( 2.13m x 3.07m )
Spacious dining room and a radiator.
Kitchen / Diner 17' 1" x 18' 1" MAX ( 5.21m x 5.51m MAX )
Fully fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, electric oven with gas hob, stainless steel cooker hood, integrated washing machine, dish washer, tumble dryer, microwave and fridge/freezer, central heating boiler, wine rack, double glazed windows to the rear and side elevation and French doors leading externally to the garden.
Stairs leading from the hall and double glazed window to the side elevation.
Bedroom One 9' 1" x 11' 1" ( 2.77m x 3.38m )
Modern built in wardrobe and double glazed bay window to the front elevation.
Bedroom Two 8' x 10' 1" ( 2.44m x 3.07m )
Modern built in wardrobe, double glazed window to the rear elevation and a radiator.
Bedroom Three 6' 1" x 7' 1" ( 1.85m x 2.16m )
Fitted wardrobe, double glazed window to the front elevation and a radiator.
Suite comprising: modern fully tiled bathroom, panelled bath with shower over, low level W/C, vanity wash hand basin, double glazed window to the rear elevation and a radiator / stainless steel towel rail.
Externally to the front of the property there is a walled garden with drive and to the rear of the property is a fully enclosed garden with decked area and lawn.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45259785.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STO106795. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manners & Harrison, Stockton On Tees. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.