2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleWoodhead Road, Sheffield
Guide Price £60,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- GUIDE PRICE £60,000 - £70,000
- CASH BUYERS ONLY!!!
- ATTENTION INVESTORS!!!
- NO CHAIN
- End Terrace
- Two Bedrooms
- Close to local shops and amenities
CASH BUYERS **** GUIDE PRICE £60,000 - £70,000 **** This is a two bedroom end terrace which may be of interest to an investor or owner occupier. The property is over three floors and has gas central heating and partial double glazing.
CASH BUYERS **** GUIDE PRICE £60,000 - £70,000 **** Realistically priced for a quick sale and of possible interest to an owner occupier or investor is this two bedroom end terrace located within easy reach of local shops and amenities. The property offers gas central heating, partial double glazing and the accommodation is over three floors. The accommodation comprises, entrance lounge, open plan kitchen area, bathroom and store room to the first floor accommodation and two attic bedrooms to the second floor. To the exterior of the property is a courtyard garden for ease of maintenance. Viewings are strictly through the selling agent William H Brown.
A front entrance door leads into the open plan lounge kitchen area.
Lounge Area Irregular Shaped Room 11' 7" mx x 11' 7" ( 3.53m mx x 3.53m )
A front facing double glazed window with a side entrance door that gives access to the courtyard. Built in pantry, access door to the cellar, laminate flooring. Archway leads through to the kitchen area.
Kitchen Irregular Shaped Room 8' 1" mx x 8' 5" mx ( 2.46m mx x 2.57m mx )
(triangular shaped) Having a front facing double glazed window. The kitchen is fitted with a range of base and wall units with work surfaces and inset sink. Built in electric oven, gas hob and extractor above, there is space for a washing machine and tiling to the splash back areas.
First Floor Landing
With a side facing double glazed window and stairs rising to the attic bedrooms.
Seperate Walk In Store
Providing storage space.
Side facing double glazed obscure window, panel bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, built in cupboard and a single radiator.
Second Floor Landing
Having a side facing double glazed window.
Bedroom One 12' 8" Max x 11' 1" ( 3.86m Max x 3.38m )
Side facing double glazed window and a single radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 8" max x 12' 1" ( 3.56m max x 3.68m )
Exterior And Gardens
To the front of the property is a courtyard area.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45259800.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SBC103537. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Bannercross. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.