3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleOxburgh Close, Loughborough
Sold STC £200,000
- Semi-detached house
- Three bedrooms
- Recently refurbished and re-decorated through-out
- Three reception rooms
- Rear garden
A beautifully appointed and spacious three bedroom property lovingly upgraded by its current owners and ideal for any growing family. In a cul de sac with recently re-fitted master bedroom, recently installed double glazing, conservatory, kitchen and bathroom.
A beautifully appointed and spacious three bedroom property lovingly upgraded by its current owners and ideal for any growing family. On a cul de sac with additional off street parking, conservatory and open plan living, with recently installed double glazing, conservatory, kitchen and bathroom. Within a popular area of Loughborough and close proximity to the M1 giving access to Derby Nottingham and Leicester.
Viewing's are highly advised to avoid disappointment!
Door to front, leading to the entrance hall.
Single glazed window to front, radiator and alarm system.
Lounge 13' 7" +bay x 10' 11" ( 4.14m +bay x 3.33m )
Double glazed bay window to the front, radiator, gas feature fireplace.
Dining Room 9' 9" x 8' 7" ( 2.97m x 2.62m )
Double glazed patio doors and radiator.
Converted Garage 10' 7" x 7' 11" ( 3.23m x 2.41m )
Kitchen 9' 9" x 8' 2" ( 2.97m x 2.49m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, double glazed window to the rear, additional work surfaces, sink and drainer unit, cooker hood, electric oven, gas hob, space for fridge/freezer, partially tiled walls and door to side.
Utility Room 6' 6" x 8' ( 1.98m x 2.44m )
Double glazed window to rear, wall and base units, space for washing machine and radiator.
Conservatory 9' 6" x 9' 7" ( 2.90m x 2.92m )
Electric and UPVC construction.
Loft access, double glazed window to side, airing cupboard, central heating boiler.
Bedroom One 12' 8" x 7' 10" ( 3.86m x 2.39m )
Double glazed window to the front, built in wardrobes and radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' 8" x 10' 10" ( 2.95m x 3.30m )
Double glazed window and radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 1" x 7' 1" ( 2.46m x 2.16m )
Double glazed window to the front and radiator.
Double glazed window to the rear, W/C, partially tiled walls, shower cubicle, wash hand basin, extractor fan and underfloor heating.
Enclosed, low maintenance rear garden
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45259806.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LBH108632. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Loughborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.