1 bedroom flat for saleEaton Road, Hove
- ATTRACTIVE PERIOD BUILDING
- SPACIOUS ONE BEDROOM APARTMENT
- TOP FLOOR FLAT
- LARGE LOFT SUITABLE FOR CONVERSION (STNPC)
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- CENTRAL HOVE LOCATION
Top floor period apartment centrally located in Hove within close proximity to Hove railway station and Church Road. This is a spacious one bedroom property with a separate kitchen and potential to extend into the loft (STNPC).
Eaton Road is ideally situated in central Hove between Hove railway station with its commuter links to London and Gatwick, and Church Road with its local shops, restaurants and cafes.
The flat itself is accessed on the first floor and occupies the whole of the second floor of the building. The internal staircase leads to the spacious hallway, and the south facing window at half landing provides natural light.
This property has the huge bonus of owning the loft space, and this is accessed from the hallway. Some of the neighbouring properties have extended into the loft to create an extra one or two bedrooms (STNPC).
The spacious living room is situated at the front, with two wooden sash windows.
The fitted kitchen is separate and has many storage units and space for appliances, also with a built-in oven, a hob and an extractor over.
Fully fitted bathroom suite with a bath and a shower over, a toilet and a wash hand basin.
The bedroom is situated to the rear, with a built-in double wardrobe and a wooden sash window.
This property must be seen to appreciate its size and potential! Plus has the added bonus of no onward chain.
Living Room 14' 8" max x 11' 1" max ( 4.47m max x 3.38m max )
Kitchen 10' 9" max x 6' 8" max ( 3.28m max x 2.03m max )
Bedroom 10' 5" max x 9' 7" max ( 3.18m max x 2.92m max )
Total Floor Area: 645 Sq. Ft.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45259836.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CRH105266. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Hove. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.