5 bedroom terraced house for saleBrownlow Street, The Groves, York
Sold STC £290,000
- Ideal investment property
- Currently let until June 2017
- Rental income £20,800 pa
- 5 bedrooms with 2 en suites
- Modern kitchen and bathroom
- Walking distance to city centre
- Views of York Minster
- On street permit parking
- Proven rental return
- Viewing recommended
A superb 5 bedroom HMO investment property, tenanted until June 2017 with a proven rental return of £20,800 p.a
An ideal property investment found in the popular The Groves area close to York city centre and York St Johns University. Currently let to students the property has a proven rental income of £20,800 and has been a successfully let for many years. The property presents a modern kitchen and bathroom along with sitting room and 5 bedrooms, 2 having en suite. To the outside the home enjoys a small forecourt to the front with walled courtyard to the rear along with on street parking available via a permit system.
The property is sold as a going concern being tenanted until the end of June 2017 and is currently being advertised To Let for the academic year of 2017/18 by 2LetAgency, York.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26615873. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Stephensons, Town & City. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.