4 bedroom house for saleHarefields,North Oxford,OX2
- Four Bedrooms
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Two Family Bathrooms
- Open Plan Living and Dining Room
- Rear Garden
- Allocated Off Street Parking
- Cutteslowe Primary School Catchment Area
- 1.2mi from Water Eaton Park & Ride and Oxford Parkway
A well presented four bedroom terraced townhouse in North Oxford. The property offers sizeable accommodation benefiting from off road parking.
Cutteslowe is a vibrant, family suburb of North Oxford with the expansive and versatile, Cutteslowe Park, at its heart. Founded in 1935, the park is bound on its north and west sides by farmland and includes a children's pool, sand pit with jungle gym, and a large football ground on its left hand side. Further north-east is a Hockey Club, Tennis Club and the beautifully maintained North Oxford Golf Course, one of the oldest Golf courses in Oxfordshire.
The remnants of an ancient drovers' path has been extended into a public foot and cycle path emerging near the Cherwell School. Cutteslowe benefits from its own Primary School and Pre-School, and is in close proximity to leading independent schools such as St. Aloysius', and St. Edward's. The local Community Centre is a hub for social gatherings and events; from Zumba and IT classes to Evening Youth Groups and Seniors Cake & Coffee afternoons, there is no shortage of opportunities for residents to serve and get involved in this thriving community.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2199935. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chancellors, Summertown. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.