4 bedroom detached house for saleIlex Close, Hampton Hargate, Peterborough
Sold STC £289,950
- Four Bedroom Detached Family Home
- Double Garage
- 18ft 5 Kitchen Breakfast Room
- Two En Suites
- Cul De Sac Location
Notice of Offer
22 Ilex Close,
We advise that an offer has been made for the above property in the sum of £286,500. Any persons wishing to increase on this offer should notify the agents of their best offer prior to exchange of contracts.
Sharman Quinney 50 Hargate Way, 01733 346111
Entrance Hallway with radiator, stairs leading to first floor landing and doors to:
Dining Room 3.56m x 2.80m (11'7" x 9'2") UPVC double glazed window to front aspect, radiator and double doors to:
Lounge 3.71m x 4.78m (12'2" x 15'7") UPVC double glazed window to rear aspect and UPVC double glazed double doors to rear garden, radiator.
Kitchen Breakfast Room (5.63m x 2.71m (18'5" x 8'9") Fitted with a range of wall and base units with work space over, stainless steel sink and drainer, plumbing for dishwasher, electric oven and gas hob with extractor hood over, built in breakfast bar, UPVC double glazed double doors to rear garden.
Study 3.20m x 2.46m (10'5" x 8'10") UPVC double glazed window to side aspect, radiator.
Cloakroom Fitted two piece suite comprising pedestal wash basin with splash back tiles and low level WC.
Utility Room 2.04m x 3.13m (6'7" x 10'3") Fitted with base and wall units with work space over, stainless steel sink and drainer, plumbing for washing machine and space for tumble dryer, UPVC double door to side aspect.
Stairs Leading to First Floor Landing with radiator and doors to:
Master Bedroom 3.38m x 3.16m (11'10" x 10'4") plus dressing area 1.58m x 2.04m (5'2" x 6'7") UPVC double glazed window to front aspect, two double built in wardrobes with another double built in wardrobe in dressing area and door to:
En Suite Fitted three piece suite comprising tiled double shower enclosure, pedestal wash basin with splash tiles, low level WC, UPVC double glazed window to side aspect.
Bedroom Two (3.07m x 3.44m (10'1" x 11'3") UPVC double glazed window to rear aspect and radiator, built in double wardrobe and door to:
En Suite with fitted three piece suite comprising recessed tiled shower enclosure, pedestal wash basin with splash back tiles and low level WC, radiator and UPVC double glazed window to side aspect.
Bedroom Three 2.74m x 3.44m (9'0" x 11'3") into wardrobes UPVC double glazed window to rear aspect and radiator.
Bedroom Four (2.31m x 2.80m (7'6" x 9'2") UPVC double glazed window to front aspect and radiator.
Family Bathroom with fitted three piece suite comprising panelled bath, pedestal wash basin, low level WC, radiator.
Double Garage with two up and over doors with lighting.
Externally to the front there is a gravelled driveway with room for 3-4 cars leading to the double garage. The rear garden is enclosed by timber fencing, mainly laid to lawn with various shrubs planted along the borders.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45261657.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAM201364. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Hampton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.