3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleChurch Farm Close, Exton, Oakham
- Storm Porch and Entrance Hall
- Three Bedrooms
- Bay Fronted Lounge
- Modern Fitted Kitchen and Dining Area
- Utility Room and Cloakroom
- En-suite and Family Bathroom
- Double Garage
- Village Location
An immaculate modern cottage style stone built semi-detached property, situated towards the edge of this beautiful Rutland village, overlooking paddock land to the rear and with the rear garden running down to a stream. The property has both gas central heating and sealed unit double glazing.
CANOPY STORM PORCH
Having a wall mounted coach light and front entrance door leading to:
Radiator, built in cupboard under stairs and stairs rising to the first floor accommodation.
1.42m(4'8") x 1.04m( 3'5"m)
Fitted with a white two piece suite and includes a low level flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, radiator, recess ceiling lights, ceramic tile flooring and window to front.
4.54m(15'4") x 4.67m(14'7")
(Plus walk in bay window)
Having a feature living flame coal effect gas fire with marble hearth and panel and enclosed within a timber surround, two radiators, TV point and telephone point, wall lights and walk in bay window to the front.
6.02m(19'9") x 3.56m(11'8")
Re-fitted kitchen units with an extensive range of wall mounted storage units and matching floor standing units having drawer units with soft closure and cupboards finished in a light cream, work surfaces and peninsular breakfast bar, inset with stainless steel sink unit and drainer. Various built in appliances including a dishwasher, fridge/freezer, electric induction hob with extractor housed with hood above, combination steam oven, combination microwave, self cleaning oven, warming drawer unit, radiators, ceramic tile flooring, recess ceiling lights, concealed multi plug tower, window to rear and French doors leading to the rear garden. Concealed lighting at kick board level.
3.55m(11'8") x 1.78m(5'10")
Matching re-fitted units as per the kitchen with floor standing units inset with a stainless steel sink unit, cupboards and drawers below and further storage cupboards which house and conceal the domestic gas boiler, plumbing for automatic washing machine and space for tumble dryer under work surface, radiator, ceramic tile flooring, window and part glazed door allowing access to the rear gardens.
Having a galleried landing providing a study area, airing cupboard with hot water tank, acess to loft space, recess ceiling lights, radiator and window to the front.
4.44m max(14'7") x 4.08m max(13'5")
A double bedroom having built in wardrobes, radiator, telephone point and window to the front.
EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM
2.49m(8'2") x 1.60m(5'3")
Fitted with a white three piece and includes a low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, shaver light above, tile splashbacks, tiled shower compartment, extractor fan, recess lights and window to the side.
3.58m(11'9") plus door recess X 3.37m(11'1")
Radiator and window to the rear.
3.55m(11'8") x 2.26m(7'5")
Radiator and window to the rear.
2.51m(8'3") x 2.10m(6'11")
Fitted with a white three piece and includes a panel bath with mixer taps, shower unit and shower screen, pedestal wash hand basin with shaver light above, low level flush WC, tile splashbacks, ceramic tile flooring, recess ceiling lights, radiator and window to the rear.
A double garage with two individual up and over doors. Two parking spaces in front of the garage.
The front garden has a lazy lawn and is enclosed by a beech hedge, foot path leading to the storm porch. Access to the side leading to the rear gardens.
There is a paved patio immediately to the rear of the French doors, lawned gardens.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45261660.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GTO100155. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hurfords, Oakham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.