1 bedroom flat for saleKirk Street, Strathaven, South Lanarkshire, ML10
- Ideal buy to let investment opportunity
- Sitting tenant giving approximate 10% rental yield
- One bedroom second floor flat
- Decorated in neutral tones throughout
- Modern fitted kitchen and bathroom
- Security entry system
- Shared courtyard
This property offers an ideal investment opportunity with sitting tenant in place giving instant yield of circa 10%, and due to the sale price will be exempt from second home tax. The property is in walk in condition decorated in neutral tones throughout. The kitchen and bathroom are both of neutral and modern style. Further benefits include secondary glazing, security entry system and shared courtyard.
Strathaven is a highly regarded and charming commuter village located south of East Kilbride and Hamilton. The area offers excellent primary and secondary schooling, shopping facilities and sports facilities including swimming baths, bowling clubs, golf courses, public parks and country walks. For those commuting; there are excellent road links to the surrounding towns which include East Kilbride, Hamilton and also links to the M74 motorway which connects the M8 motorway to Glasgow and Edinburgh.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 569. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Zing Property, Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.