2 bedroom terraced house for saleDingle Grove, Liverpool
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- GUIDE PRICE £65,000-£75,000
- £1000 Buyers Incentive
- Two Bedroom Mid terrace
- Popular Residential Location
- Close To Lark Lane & Sefton Park
- No Chain
GUIDE PRICE £65,000-£75,000. Jones & Chapman are delighted to market this fantastic 2 bedroom mid-terrace property in a popular residential location of L8. Ideal for first time buyers, investors or downsizers, this property is sold with no onward chain. Viewing is highly recommended!
GUIDE PRICE £65,000-£75,000. Jones & Chapman are delighted to market this fantastic two bedroom mid-terrace property in a popular residential location of L8. The property briefly comprises of an entrance porch, spacious lounge, kitchen and family bathroom with two double bedrooms to the first floor. This property is ideally located with excellent transport links to Liverpool City Centre and across the City. There are an abundance of amenities to be found locally with Sefton Park, Lark Lane and Park Road just a short distance away. Sold with no onward chain, viewing is highly recommended!
Through Lounge 18' 5" max into recess x 11' 7" max into recess ( 5.61m max into recess x 3.53m max into recess )
Double glazed window to the front, two radiators, telephone and tv point.
Kitchen 9' 9" x 6' 5" from recess ( 2.97m x 1.96m from recess )
Fitted kitchen with wall and base units, work surfaces incorporating sink and drainer, tiled splash backs, plumbing for a washing machine, space for fridge freezer, tiled flooring, door to yard.
Bedroom One 8' 8" x 11' 7" max into recess ( 2.64m x 3.53m max into recess )
Double glazed window to the front, radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' 1" x 9' 9" ( 2.77m x 2.97m )
Double glazed frosted window to the rear, radiator. central heating boiler.
Shower cubicle, wash hand basin, low level W.C.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45263136.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ALT112712. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Allerton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.