4 bedroom detached house for saleWilford Avenue, Wakes Meadow, Northampton
- Four Bedrooms with En Suite to Master Bedroom
- Downstairs Shower Room
- Family Room
- Stunning Kitchen
- Ample Off Road Parking
This modern detached house in Wakes Meadow situated in a cul de sac must be viewed to avoid disappointment. It has been thoughtfully extended and offers superb contemporary accommodation including a fantastic kitchen/conservatory and family room and outside is ample off road parking.
Entered via double glazed door to the front aspect, stairs rising to the first floor landing, doors to family room and lounge.
Lounge 13' 11" x 12' 6" max ( 4.24m x 3.81m max )
Double glazed bow window to the front aspect, radiator, television point and door to kitchen.
Family Room 11' plus recess x 7' 5" ( 3.35m plus recess x 2.26m )
Double glazed bow window to the front aspect, radiator, meter cupboard, cupboard housing combi boiler and space for tumble dryer.
Kitchen 15' 6" x 10' ( 4.72m x 3.05m )
A modern fitted kitchen comprising a range of gloss base and wall mounted storage units with work surfaces over and under lighting, stainless steel one and a half sink unit with glass drainer, complimentary tiling, fitted double electric oven and hob with stainless steel cooker hood over, under stairs cupboard, space for white goods, integral dishwasher and washing machine, spotlighting to ceiling, fitted microwave, open plan to conservatory and a double glazed window to the front aspect.
Utility Room 8' 4" x 7' 1" ( 2.54m x 2.16m )
Double glazed door to the side aspect, radiator, doors to shower room and family room.
Suite comprising shower cubicle, vanity wash hand basin and low flush WC, fully tiled, heated towel rail and obscure double glazed window to the rear aspect.
Conservatory 12' 8" x 8' 7" ( 3.86m x 2.62m )
Of a double glazed construction with windows to the rear and side aspects, double glazed French doors to the side aspect, wall lights and wall mounted contemporary electric fireplace.
First Floor Landing
Stairs rising from the entrance hall, door to airing cupboard and further doors leading to:-
Bedroom One 17' 10" x 7' 6" max ( 5.44m x 2.29m max )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, fitted wardrobes and dressing table, radiator and door to :-
Obscure double glazed window to the rear aspect, suite comprising double shower cubicle, vanity wash hand basin and low flush WC, spotlights to ceiling, heated towel rail and fully tiled.
Bedroom Two 11' 11" plus wardrobes x 8' 11" ( 3.63m plus wardrobes x 2.72m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, radiator, fitted wardrobes and bedside tables.
Bedroom Three 9' plus recess x 8' 11" ( 2.74m plus recess x 2.72m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, fitted wardrobes and radiator.
Bedroom Four 9' 1" max x 6' 5" ( 2.77m max x 1.96m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect and radiator.
Obscure double glazed window to the rear aspect, suite comprising bath with mixer taps and shower over, glazed screen, glass bowl wash hand basin and low flush WC, heated towel rail and fully tiled.
Block paved driveway providing ample off road parking.
Mainly laid to lawn with patio area, raised decking area to the rear, fence surround and gated access to the front of the property.
Under the terms of the Estate Agents Act 1979 we must inform you that the seller of this property is a relative of an employee of Sequence UK. If you have any concerns with this situation please contact us.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45263256.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NMS108307. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Northampton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.