3 bedroom terraced house for saleValley Road, Welwyn Garden City
Sold STC £450,000
- Full refurb required
- Three Bedrooms
- Off Street Parking
- Large Rear Garden
- West Side Location
An attractive size three bedroom mid terrace house, located in the popular Westside, with great commuter links via the A414, A1(M), and mainline rail links in to London.
An attractive three bedroom mid terrace house, located in the popular Westside, with great commuter links via the A414, A1(M), and mainline rail links in to London. Downstairs property comprises an entrance hall, large lounge, kitchen with access out to the rear garden and a downstairs cloakroom. Upstairs offers three bedrooms with built-in storage to the master and second bedroom plus a family bathroom. Further benefits include double glazing, a large rear garden and driveway. The property is offered chain free and is need of full renovation.
Door to front, radiator, storage cupboard
Lounge 15' 9" x 10' 9" ( 4.80m x 3.28m )
Double glazed window to front, double glazed french doors to rear, radiator, TV port, telephone line
Kitchen 13' max x 9' 3" max ( 3.96m max x 2.82m max )
Double glazed window to rear, range of wall and base units, worktop, tiled splash back, tiled floor, space for appliances, boiler, radiator
Double glazed window to front, high level toilet system
Bedroom 1 10' 9" x 16' 3" Max restricted head height ( 3.28m x 4.95m Max restricted head height )
two double glazed window to rear, fireplace, radiator
Bedroom 2 9' 7" x 11' ( 2.92m x 3.35m )
two double glazed window to rear, radiator, Airing cupboard, fitted storage cupboard, tv port, radiator
Bedroom 3 9' 7" x 6' 4" ( 2.92m x 1.93m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, loft access
Double glazed window to front, radiator, wash hand basin, low level wc. part tiled
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45263358.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WGN104759. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Welwyn Garden City. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.