3 bedroom apartment for saleTheatro Tower, Creek Road, Deptford
- Three double bedroom penthouse suite
- Brand new apartment
- Near to Cutty Sark DLR, Deptford National Rail, and Deptford Bridge DLR stations
- Close to boutique shops and historic parks and museums of Greenwich
- Trendy Deptford High Street on your doorstep
- Waitrose, Sainsbury's and Tesco stores located on Creekside
- Excellent investment opportunity in area that is on the rise
- High specification throughout
- Two private balconies with views of London skyline
- Concierge and lift serving building
Cannon Kallar are delighted to present this stunning three bedroom penthouse apartment, newly built atop this popular building which was originally developed in approximately 2012.
The accommodation has been thoughtfully planned, with three well proportioned bedrooms (with an en-suite to the master and direct access to a private balcony via the two largest rooms), a stylish open plan kitchen living space with access to the properties second private balcony, and main bathroom suite.
This contemporary property is nestled between the historic Greenwich town centre and the up-and-coming Deptford High Street meaning you are only moments from unrivalled transport links (Cutty Sark DLR, Deptford National Rail, and Deptford Bridge DLR stations) and a superb selection of boutique shops, cafes, bars and restaurants.
Contact Cannon Kallar to discuss further on 0208 692 0555 or email email@example.com.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CAN1004122. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Keatons, Deptford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.