2 bedroom flat for sale3/5 St. Clair Avenue, Easter Road, Edinburgh, EH6 8JS
Sold STC £137,000
- Well-presented, two-bedroom, second (top) floor flat, located just off Easter Road, north-east of Edinburgh city centre.
- The dual-aspect accommodation consists of an entrance hallway, living room, kitchen, two double bedrooms and a bathroom.
- Features include light and neutral decor throughout, gas central heating, TV and telephone points, a secure entry system and good storage provision.
- The property benefits from a well-maintained communal rear garden mainly laid to lawn, as well as ample, unrestricted on-street parking.
- Home Report available online.
Well-presented and well-proportioned, two-bedroom, second-floor (top) flat with a well-maintained communal garden, located just off Easter Road, north-east of Edinburgh city centre. With front-facing views towards Arthur's Seat, the dual-aspect accommodation consists of an entrance hallway, living room, kitchen, two double bedrooms and a bathroom. Features include light and neutral decor throughout, gas central heating, TV and telephone points, a secure entry system and good storage provision. Additionally, the property benefits from a well-maintained communal rear garden mainly laid to lawn, as well as ample, unrestricted on-street parking to the front of the property and on surrounding streets. Accessed via a common entrance, the well-proportioned property begins with a carpeted entrance hall providing access to all rooms except the kitchen, and featuring a built-in cupboard and entryphone handset. Offering space for a dining table and chairs, the carpeted, front-facing living room includes a gas fireplace; whilst the dual-aspect kitchen, accessed off the living room, features wall and base units, gas hob, electric oven, sink with drainer, splashback tiling, and an integrated dishwasher and fridge/freezer. There are also two carpeted double bedrooms set to the rear of the property, with space for freestanding bedroom furniture; and a bright, side-facing bathroom featuring a white three-piece suite, including a shower over the bath, splashback tiling and tile-effect laminate flooring. Easter Road is an established and bustling east of city centre location with a mix of traditional and modern residential properties. A high amenity area, there is extensive local convenience and specialist shopping, whilst there is also a Tesco superstore on Duke Street to the north in Leith, and a Sainbury's at Meadowbank Shopping Park to the south. Highly-frequent public transport is available on Easter Road and London Road, with Edinburgh's Royal Mile, Princes Street, the Scottish Parliament, and the Old Town all accessible by foot, together with the Omni Centre with bars, restaurants, a Virgin Active gym, and multi-screen cinema. Lochend Park, Holyrood Park and Arthur's Seat offer vast open green spaces for walks and recreation.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7042884. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland, Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.