2 bedroom flat for saleRustat Road, Cambridge, CB1 3QN
- 2 Bedroom 2 Bathroom - 779 Sq Ft
- Duplex Apartment With Front Garden
- Luxurious and High Specification Design
- Great Rental Yields
- Completion: Late 2016
- Excellent Transport Links
- Minimum 30% Deposit Required
JS & Co are proud to present this stunning 2 bedroom and 2 bathroom duplex apartment at the new Grand Central development has 779 sq ft of luxury living space. This beautiful flat benefits from integrated audio entry phone system, double-glazed uPVC windows, heated chrome towel rails, Sky TV, television and telephone points to living area and master bedroom. There is a front garden, communal gardens and courtyards. All of the rooms are designed with luxury and quality in mind.
At Grand Central you will enjoy easy access to excellent transport links. Cambridge Railway Station is under a mile from Grand Central, with direct trains running every 20 minutes, or less, to London Liverpool Street as well as frequent direct trains to London King's Cross. These fantastic links offer connections to the London Underground and all that the capital has to offer in under an hour. Perfectly located for shopping with modern grand arcade shopping centre and the city centre just minutes from your door.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 362958. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by J S & Co Estate Agents Ltd, Canada Water. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.