3 bedroom apartment for saleTheatro Tower, Creek Road, Deptford
- Three double bedroom penthouse suite
- Brand new apartment
- Near to Cutty Sark DLR, Deptford National Rail, and Deptford Bridge DLR stations
- Close to boutique shops and historic parks and museums of Greenwich
- Trendy Deptford High Street on your doorstep
- Waitrose, Sainsbury's and Tesco stores located on Creekside
- Excellent investment opporunity in area that is on the rise
- High specification throughout
- Private balcony with views of London skyline
- Conceirge and lift serving building
A stunning new penthouse apartment providing luxury accommodation in a enviable river location.
This contemporary top flat property is nestled between the historic Greenwich town centre and the up-and-coming Deptford High Street meaning you are only moments from unrivalled transport links (Cutty Sark DLR, Deptford National Rail, and Deptford Bridge DLR stations) and a superb selection of boutique shops, cafes, bars and restaurants.
With views over the London skyline from the private balcony as well as three large double bedrooms, sophisticated open plan kitchen and reception room, family bathroom, and en-suite shower room you can be assured that the accommodation is to high specification with a quality finish throughout.
For more information, or to request a brochure or viewing, then please contact Cannon Kallar on 0208 692 0555 or email email@example.com.
Open plan kitchen/reception room 6.40m (21'0") x 5.92m (19'5")
Bedroom one 6.27m (20'7") x 2.39m (7'10")
With access to en-suite shower room.
Bedroom two 4.47m (14'8") x 3.94m (12'11")
Bedroom three 3.17m (10'5") x 3.02m (9'11")
Bathroom 2.39m (7'10") x 2.03m (6'8")
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CAN1004123. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Keatons, Deptford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.